Friday, August 23, 2013

Madison's 18 Month Happenings

IS IT REALLY TRUE!!!!!????????????? My Baby Girl is a year and a half today! Where has all the time gone???
It's been a while...soooooooooo we did a Tinkerbell photo shoot:
 This was a great photo shoot because Maddie was actually posing and smiling for me! I would tell her to put her hands on her lap and smile, and then she WOULD! My baby girl is just so smart and makes her mama proud:)
 Cheese
 So cute in every way!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to the doctor today and here are Madison's Stats
Weight: 20 lbs 15 oz (moved up to the 8th percentile!!!)
Height: 28.5 in (still below 3rd)
Head: 17th percent

Here are some fun Maddie facts:
*Maddie says over 25 words
*Walks on tip toes, dances in circles, and walks backwards
*Still has NO front teeth-has two central incisors and 3 molars! Maddie is getting her teeth in an unusual order, but I am in love with her toothless smile!
*Points to eyes, ears, mouth, and nose...Tummy button too:)
*Starting to make animal sounds for: cow, chicken, pig, and horse
*ONE NAP!!! 3 hours long
*Taps your shoulder to get your attention, and says hi if you act sad

Pics of what we have been up to:
 Silence is deadly with an 18 month old!!! I walked into my room to find Maddie playing with my purse..not a big deal I let her all the time, BUT she found my lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!Luckily it was a light color and I caught her before it spread too far!
 lipstick covered cheeks...this pic doesn't do it justice
Rediscovering her Johnny Jumper. This toy wasn't a hit when she was littler, but Maddie loves it now! She will play for a good 30-40 minutes in it!
 We had a fun date play with our friend Sabrina (from C-bus) and her two kids. I appreciated the visit so much and felt like a little piece of Ohio came with her to my new home! It seriously warmed my heart and made me so happy. The kids all had fun playing together in the pool and I had fun talking to Sabrina and showing her my new house.
 Showing some O-H-I-O pride!!! Our Bishop's son just left for his mission to Columbus, Ohio. We went over to give him some buckeye candies and tell him all about the awesome place he will be serving in.
 Enjoying summer, loving life, and eating watermelon. Oh yes, looking cute while doing so too!
Maddie chilling on our new accent chair
 Family fun! Uncle Scottie with Corbin and Parker
 Gardening!!! We got a late start with our garden this year because of our move, but are finally starting to reap some the rewards of our labors:) Here I am with our first zucchini, now I have it coming out of my ears!!!
 MORE OHIO FRIENDS!!! The Glassman's honored us with their presence and stayed in our home for a few nights while they were in town. We had so much fun chatting with them and enjoyed getting caught up and reminiscing about C-bus too.
 Maddie with her BFF Reese! I loved that these two girls got to see each other again so soon after we moved.
Scottie and I with Whitney and Devon Glassman in front of our home!  P.S. "We're freakin heart broken" that your gone! Please moved to Foxboro ASAP!!!
My New Place of Employment- I am having so much fun teaching piano lessons from my home!!! Plus I get to teach in this awesomely decorated room.
Thanks for reading all about Maddie and what we have been up to as a family.

3 comments:

Alena said...

Can't believe it, she's growing up so fast! I want to congratulate you guys, you have such a beautiful little family!

HDVB said...

Lots of new fun things! Maddie is such a cutie. Love the new place and what a perfect job! :) Glad that all is well, love you and your sweet family!

Whit said...

Hahahahahaha! Love it!! "Freakin heartbroken" never forget it!! We sure miss you guys and thanks for taking such good care of us and being so hospitable!!