Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last year in my 20s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great 29th birthday (kinda crazy I just wrote that) and got spoiled by my sweet hubby all day long!
I first got breakfast in bed, and a suprise that we were going to Seven Peaks the water park! Scottie arranged babysitting for Maddie so we got to have child free date all day long.
We both were pretty adventurous and went down all the water slides! Even the ones where you go straight down! Got to love em
We then took advantage of my FREE Tucanos birthday meal and went downtown with Rich and Tracy for a Brazilian feast.
At the Gateway
Getting ready to eat some chicken hearts...the only weird thing Tucanos serves, and we decided to go for it!
The birthday group at Tucanos
The birthday circle!!!
We also wanted to use my free golfing birthday pass so we went the next Saturday and made a date out of it by going to Olive Garden too!
Enjoying Olive Garden's ENDLESS PASTA BOWL....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm just my style!
It was a great last birthday in my 20s!!!

No comments: