Thursday, September 12, 2013

Maddie goes to nursery!!!

Yep it's true my baby girl started nursery. I am in total shock that she is 18 months old and ready to go. I was a total helicopter parent and stood out in the hallway almost the entire time, so while I was out there I took some pictures of Madison with my phone. Not the best ones ever, but still good enough to document the special event.

Blue dress pictures= Maddie's first time ever in nursery! She did great and didn't even cry
Maddie is on the far left, it's singing time
Snack time, and YES Maddie is snitching treats!!!
 
Black and white dress picture=Maddie's second time in nursery, she didn't do so hot this time and cried! I think she knew she was going to get left! The nursery leaders had to come find me because she was so sad.
Left side of the pic! It's hard to get good pics without her seeing me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she'll get it figured!

and happy birthday!

taryn said...

Maddie is a doll and I want to squeeze her cheeks! I love the pic of her stealing treats! She reminds me of my sister Sarah's kids. So cute!! Glad you had a wonderful bday! And I LOVE how you decorated your piano room! I am having trouble in the decorating department. And by that I mean not a thing in our house is decorated! I can't pull the trigger on anything because I'm too indecisive.