Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Halloween

It was a wonderfully fun and spooky HALLOWEEN! Madison was absolutely adorable with Halloween this year and Loved LOVED LOVED Trick or Treating. In fact, I can still hear her cute little voice saying "Trick or Treat".
My cute little Pebbles Flintstone
We had a Hallow's Eve Party with some of our neighbors and had a great time eating some yummy treats, and playing some Halloween games. Here are a few of the pics I snagged (I didn't get all the families sorry guys!!!)
 The Whetstone Family
 The Boyers
 Ashley and Eleanor
 The Adair Family
 The Clark Family
Playing the mummy TP game!!!
The Traditional Dinner in a Pumpkin
Maddie was a big helper and got all the guts out of the pumpkin with me.
 All done!!! Having some leftovers for dinner tonight! 
 Halloween 2013- Trick or Treating
 Maddie knocking and getting ready for that CANDY!!!
 Pebbles with Papa Fred Flintstone
 Trick or Treat
 Maddie getting a sucker!!! She def knew how the drill went! 
 Out Trick or Treating and saw one of my piano students, Katelyn. 
Happy Halloween from the Flintstones!!! Now it's time to start thinking about next year's costumes. 

1 comment:

taryn said...

This is SO random and weird, but the Adairs moved from the ward that we are currently in to Utah, and it would appear they moved into your ward! We literally only met them once (I think our first Sunday was their last), but I am good friends with Kelli (Athena's old friend out here). So random! But I wish we could all four be in the same ward! We all seem to have great taste in friends and are, therefore, all awesome :)