Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween- a sneak peek

We had our ward party on Saturday so I decided I could post some pictures early and show off our Halloween costumes!!! I made them and am thrilled with how they turned out.

The Flintstones
 Wilma, Fred, and Pebbles
The Rubbles, Barney (Clye), Betty (Athena), and Bamm-Bamm (Kingston) with The Flintstones, Wilma (Angie), Fred (Scottie), and Pebbles (Madison)
 Pebbles and Baum-Bamm- They're destined to get hitched!!!
 
 There were some great family costumes at the party and here are some of the pics I snagged. 
 Some tourists loving the national parks and doing some site seeing of the cutest moose ever!
 Maddie getting a hug from the cutest moose ever! Madison and Brooklyn are Bffs and Maddie fondly calls her B.
 Pirates!!! 
Mega-Mind, Cinderalla, Arora, a puppy, and a samori. I teach the puppy and ninja piano lessons! 
It was a fun ward party and I love how Maddie knew what was going on. She is really going to love trick or treating!!!

4 comments:

taryn said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute and couldn't be more perfect! I am so impressed by the costumes, did you sew Scottie and Maddie's? Nice work!

Loved looking through your posts and "catching up" :)

Unknown said...

Love your costumes! and I ditto taryn's questions: are you becoming miss sew-it-all? :)

daniela said...

Wow your costumes look great!

HDVB said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe how much she has grown! Love you all!