While I was home I was able to see three of my friends from high school. It was so great to see everyone, and I loved getting to catch up:)
Maddie and I went to lunch with my dear friend Kari and her daughter named Madison too! Actually we ended up spending the whole day together and enjoyed chatting each others ears off and letting our girls play together.
Kari and I with our girls! I just love that these girls are just a few weeks apart and that they will get to grow up together!!!
Kari and I ended our day by going to visit another high school friend, Allison! I haven't seen Allison, for 5 years (see other post), and so enjoyed getting to catch up, meet her husband, and walk through their amazing home they're building!
Finally here I am with my high school BFF Alyssa Kozowski or should I say Kozowowwowski!!! It has been too long since we have caught up Alyssa, and I hope you know how much it meant to me that you drove all the way down from Bellingham to visit us.
We got caught in the rain, reminisced in Olympia, and then made a wild dash back to our cars!
I loved getting to introduce Madison to you Alyssa!
I really enjoyed getting to see my friends, and am thankful to have you in my life. Even though years have past for some of us, it was great to pick up where we left off, and I know God puts certain people in our lives to help shape us and make us into the people he wants us to be.





No comments:
Post a Comment