Monday, August 4, 2014

Nephi

We had our annual family camping/rodeo reunion in Nephi last month. It was wonderful to be with our Belliston Family, and Madison was super excited to go camping. While we were driving there She kept saying, "Camping where are you?" It made Scottie and I laugh because it was her way of saying are we there yet?!  Here are some pictures to document the fun. 
Us outside the trailer we slept in 
Grandpa Joe wrote an autobiography and here we all are listening to Grandma Norma read it. Grandpa started to, but started crying so he had to pass it on to Grandma. It was a very tender moment as a family to listen about a man we all love and adore. So thankful to have this treasured document to read and pass on to my kids. 
Swimming in Nephi! Camping at the KOA is the best because of the amenities, like a pool:)
I let Madison play with my mascara and this is the end result. She was supervised fyi!
Playing with girl cousins!
Riding a carousal at the rodeo. Madison LOVED it!
The Ute Stampede Rodeo
Maddie and Daddy are looking up in the sky at my favorite part of the rodeo. A skydiver flying into I am Proud To Be An American with an USA Flag. A sight to see and always so inspiring. 
Madison having a great time watching all the animals
Wild, crazy, and fun horses
Never thought I would see a horse sitting in a car (Tracy and I have seen a horse riding in one tho!!!)
We ended our camping trip with a firework show at the rodeo. Here's Maddie pointing at them. Can't wait til next year!

No comments: