We have had a very eventful December getting ready for Christmas. Here are some of the pictures to document it all.
Me with some of my students at our Christmas piano recital
We had a full house!!!
Anne was in town from Alaska so Liz and I met up with her to chat. It was fun to see how much baby Ryder had grown.
I hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Athena. Here are some of the party goers:)
Teaching another pre-school lesson. Our theme was shapes.
Story time at the library. I adore these two sisters who teach. They are retired elementary teachers, and do such an outstanding job. Madison just loves them:)
The Piano Guys!!! What a fun night out with my hubby, courtesy of my parents. We scored a MAJOR hook up when our friend moved us to the front row. It was an amazing show. So entertaining, fun, and uplifting.
Jon Schmidt playing the piano upside down while Steven Sharp Nelson watches.
Maddie ready to go pick out our CHRISTMAS TREE!
Daddy getting it ready to decorate. Love our tradition of eating pizza, watching a Christmas movie, and decorating our tree.
Another tradition I love is our advent calendar. Here is Maddie and I getting ready to open the first pocket. She looked forward to opening it everyday.
Daddy hanging our very own Christmas lights. This was our first year ever hanging lights!
Temple Square Christmas lights
Brooklyn and Maddie
Scottie, Maddie, Me at the reflecting pool.
So glad the Roegners, Adairs, and Schultz could join us
I just love temple square, and appreciated the church bringing the spirit of Christmas into our hearts this season.
Our Christmas Best
We just love the Christmas Season. We love the reason for the season and all the festivities around it too:)






No comments:
Post a Comment