If you haven't gathered by now, I adore St. George! We love being back in Utah so we can go down with Scottie's Family and celebrate Thanksgiving. That's a tradition I love, and am always happy to be a part of.
We took some family pics for our Christmas Card. This was our fav
Thanksgiving Feast at a lodge in Zions.It was my first time there, and I thought it was beautiful.
Maddie LOVED her turkey and corn bread and even had seconds.
The Group
Some family pics
Madison called this the Christmas House. Our Grandparent's neighbors sure know how to put up Christmas lights!!!
Madison having fun with her boy cousins!!! They just LOVE each other, and it's so cute to watch them play together.
Doing a train down the slide
Four Wheeling. We took Madison on her first official 4 wheeling ride and she loved it. This adventure was my favorite part of being in St. George. Grandpa Groovy showed us some pretty amazing sites.
Me showing off Grandma Norma's coat
We rode to these amazing rock structure and we had fun "seeing things" in the rocks.
This one was an elephant
See soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful
We went golfing! It was a lot of fun and Scottie and I enjoyed the chatting time with Darin. Plus the sunshine and the fact that Scottie is able to wear shorts.
Driving range with G-pa Joe
I hope Madison realizes how lucky she is to have a Great Grandpa around who likes to tell her nursery rhymes:) While at the driving range I look over and see G-pa sitting on Madison's blanket with her, letting her show off her summer-salts. We're so blessed to still have him around.
More family pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving you all! We have so much to be grateful for and we ARE!










1 comment:
Great post ang! It was a great vacation.
Post a Comment