Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Maddie Sue is 3!!!

My sweet Baby Girl turned 3 YEARS OLD yesterday! Honestly I don't know where the 3 years have gone. Madison has certainly added more joy than we ever could have imagined to our family and I am so grateful we were blessed with her. She certainly is God's greatest gift to us, and we adore being her parents. The 23rd was a perfect day that started off with Madison telling me she was no longer two, but three years old and only a little bit grown up so Mom doesn't cry. Then she found her birthday note from Daddy, had a cupcake for breakfast (it's her b-day so I gave in! Yes, me the sugar Nazi gave in), we went swimming, took Tinkerbell pictures, Dad came home and woke her up from her nap, we opened family presents, and then had her FROZEN birthday party. The day ended by getting to have Uncle Austin sleep over! So many exciting things for this three year old:)
Her B-day note from Daddy with Lego people
Breakfast-She wished that her cupcake would be good
 When I asked Madison what she wanted to do on her birthday she said swimming, so we went to the rec center and had a great time. She's such a little fish. 
 3 Years Old next to Tinkerbell 
 It's so hard to believe there was a time where Tinkerbell towered over our little 5 lb baby girl. Now Maddie towers over her:) 
 My first ever attempt at cake decorating. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out! 
 Daddy home from work and getting to wake Madison up, per her request! Cute Story: when Madison went down for her nap she asked, "Mom will it still be my birthday when I wake up from my nap?" 
 The birthday circle 
 present time
 Maddie is just so much fun to watch opening presents. She gets so into it! 
 A little secret: Madison had opened some of these the day before when she found them (Little stinker) so I patiently re-wrapped them for the big day! Oh the joys of parenthood LOL.
 THE BIG SURPRISE!!!
A Barbie Hot Wheels Mustang!!! 
 She was sooooooooooooooooo excited and ready to drive!!! Now there are 4 kid cars on our street or should I say speedway!
 Frozen Party
 The OTHER BIG SURPRISE!!!
 ELSA
 Of course my Miss Maddie had to be a little shy and insisted she didn't need to be crowned on her own coronation day, instead she crowned Mom. Awesome! 
 After the coronation disaster (parallel to the movie???) Elsa read a book, played a song game, took pictures, and gave autographs before she had to go back to Arendelle. 
 Madison had several cute little moments with Elsa and here are a few:)
 Hugs goodbye 

Cake, ice cream, and presents
 Blowing out her candle

Cake

Presents
 Madison would give each friend a big hug after opening their gift and here is Maddie tackling Eleanor to say thanks for the Sven doll she gave her (I think it was a big hit). We are so grateful everyone came to celebrate with us, and that we have this little Cutie to celebrate! Happy Birthday Maddie Sue, we love you. 

3 comments:

Steph said...

It looks like it was a big success! Such a cute little 3 year old! (I still can't believe she is 3)

VEVA said...

Awe, look at that sweet beautiful girl! Just like her mama! Happy Birthday Maddie!!! Looks like a blast of a day, shoot...I want all that on my bday :). Miss you girl, hope you are doing well! Do you have an instagram account at all? Let me know if you do. If you don't, let's work on that ;) hehe Miss ya Vevs

daniela said...

OMG best mom ever! Elsa?! That rocks! Fun fun photos and what a fun birthday! Maddie is the SWEETEST!!!