As cheesy as it may sound, I LOVE Valentine's Day! I love having a day to celebrate my love for those I love the most:)
One my favorite traditions is taking turns planning v-day and our anniversary. It was my year to plan Valentines, so we did a bunch of our favorite things. We had breakfast at Kneaders, played with Maddie at the park, then Scottie and I went golfing, out to dinner, had cheese cake outside the Salt Lake Temple, and sat in the hot tub. We also answered questions from my heart attack jar throughout the day and that was a fun addition to our festivities:)
Breakfast with my two loves! These two are my world.
Me and my mini Me
Golfing with my lover in the middle of WINTER! Yep that's right, we have had a super mild winter and decided to take advantaged of the 60+ degree weather. The only other time we have golfed in winter has been in Florida!
Strike a pose
The last heart in our heart attack jar:) xoxoxox
Out and about with Scottie. While we waited for dinner we walked around Temple Square and City Creek, and Scottie finally saw the fish! One of my favorite parts of our day was sitting outside the temple reminiscing our past Valentines together. They all have been wonderful and I am so grateful I was married to the man of my dreams in the castle and House of God behind us! I love you Scottie and I grateful you're mine forever. All my love, all my life, all for you!





1 comment:
you two are so cute and your glowing love is awesome!
Post a Comment