Sunday, August 2, 2015

Our NEW Backyard!

After two years of struggling to keep grass alive in our backyard, Scottie decided to take matters into his hands and now we have a beautiful playground for Maddie to play with whenever she wants!
Before
After
 During
After attempting to fertilize our grass and burning it, I complained to Scottie that I just couldn't keep our grass looking pretty. I said you can do whatever you want to the yard, I am done with it. Well....within a few minutes he was out there ripping up the grass:) From the beginning Scottie, wanted a glass-less backyard, so he was eager to make sure I didn't change my mind! LOL. 
 Working hard, even after the sun went down.
Getting everything leveled
 My favorite picture:) Scottie's work clothes hanging out!
 Madison was super excited about the whole process and told Dad, "It's gonna be a lot of work Dad!" That has become a mantra now in the Parker Household:) 
 Maddie helping Daddy. 
 Ground cover laid and border bricks placed. 
 LOTS and LOTS of rubber mulch laid and one tired Scottie, happy to be done! 
 Us with Maddie's new play-set. 
She's so excited and calls the tower her "Rapunzel Tower" 
 
 We're hoping to add a path and mini trampoline soon! 
Good work Scottie Jay! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! I'll bet Maddie just loves it and thanks her mom and dad every day! :)