Can I please just freeze time? How can Maddie Sue be 3 1/2 already?
This was an especially fun photoshoot because Madison was pretending to be her oldest cousin Corbin, and we were pretending she was taking school pictures. She was easy to pose, smiled just when I told her too, and let me take as many as I wanted:)
I sure love my sweet Maddie Sue.
She loves pretending, swimming, going to the park with friends, and learning to read with Mom. She can write her name and draws the cutest pictures of our family!
I sure love my sweet Maddie Sue.
She loves pretending, swimming, going to the park with friends, and learning to read with Mom. She can write her name and draws the cutest pictures of our family!





1 comment:
She is so darling! She really is growing up way too fast. What a cutie!
Post a Comment