Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Halloween

2015 Brought such a fun Halloween for the Parker household. Madison wanted to be Rapunzel so Scottie and I tagged along as Flynn Rider and Pascal. Each year we have a blast coming up with a family themed costume, and it was fun to have Madison make the choice this year! We enjoyed celebrating with a friends Halloween party, special Halloween dinner, witches brew party, and going trick or treating. I love Halloween for many reasons, but one of them is because it kicks off all of the fun fall/winter holidays. 
Here are some pics to document another Parker Family Halloween!
Pascal, Rapunzel, and Flynn Rider
Beautiful Madison as Rapunzel 
 Dinner in a pumpkin-a tradition I grew up with:) 
 Making witches brew at Hillary's. Maddie was totally captivated, it was so cute to watch. 
 Trick or Treating.
  Madison was a pro this year, and I did better hanging back and letting her go up to the doors by herself (I am a helicopter MOM, so this was HUGE for me). Hahaha. 
 Trick or treating with Belle (aka Eleanor), we went around with the Stevensons, Roegners, and Garners.
 Craving a pumpkin with Daddy! Oh these two. 
 Flynn Rider helping me with last minute preparations for our 3rd annual Halloween Party. We had lots of spooky games, goodies, and good company. 
 Rapunzel giving Flynn a smooch 
 Maddie kept asking me to be on her shoulder because that is what Pascal does in the movie, so this is our attempt! LOL

Costumes!!!
 The Schultz as Care Bears 
 Parkers representing Disney's Tangled
The Adairs as Ninja Turtles 

The Stevenson's as Mrs. Pots, Belle, and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast

Another family pic, just cuz:)
 The Garners as Hulk, a peacock, a pirate, and Minnie Mouse.
 All the kids 
 Lastly, after all our Halloween festivities Maddie asked to do a little switch with Mom, so here ya go! Happy Halloween 2015. 

No comments: