Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thanksgiving in St. George

I have 3 days until Christmas so I figured I had better hurry up and blog about Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving was eventful to say the least. I had a procedure on Thanksgiving morning, then got in the car with my sweet family and drove down to St. George to celebrate Thanksgiving with our dear Parker and Belliston Family. We made it in time for a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner, yum yum. Our time in St. George was filled with lots of cousin and family time, some Black Friday late night shipping, fishing, movie watching, and playing together time. 
We love our Sunny St. George 
 Thanksgiving dinner
 Black Friday shoppin...we couldn't resist
 Doing a Christmas project with Grandma Tracy
 Sisters 
 Fun at the park
Maddie adores these boys and fondly calls them, "The Zaugg Boys" 
Fishing with Uncle Scottie
 Madison getting a piggy back ride from Parker
 Such good sports, smiling into the sun for me!
 Oh the pain...makes my eyes water! 
I even gave it a try! 
We enjoyed the break from our daily routines and LOVED all the family time we got. Until next time St. George and bring on Christmas! Now I'm ready!

No comments: