Monday, July 18, 2016

10 YEARS!!!

Scottie and I got to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary in May, and had a total blast. These past 10 years have literally flown by and it have been the best decade of my life! I love my Scottie Jay more than I ever thought possible, and have enjoyed interweaving our lives into one. I am the luckiest and married my best friend, partner in crime, favorite teammate, and kindred spirit! It's wonderful having someone who gets you and understands the deepest most intimate parts of your soul by just looking at you. Thanks for being my world Scottie and for making me so very happy AND for doing such a great job planning our 10 year getaway. 

We did a gift exchange and went to dinner on May 10th, and while we were at dinner Scottie told me we were off to Vegas Lake to stay at the Westin Resort and Spa for a few days. 

The Westin Resort-"Our Tropical Paradise" here in the states since we couldn't fly.
I was so excited about the beach and told Scottie I didn't care where we went as long as there was a BEACH:) 
LOVE ME SOME SAND!!!
Fun on the water slide
Out to dinner- Check out that sweet shirt I made!
Golfing and Kayaking around the resort
Missing our Miss Madison, but enjoying important together time

We love America's Got Talent and Scottie surprised me by taking me to see Mat Franco's Magic act (he won last year). It was incredible and we were only 7 rows away from the stage!

Dinner and a show
SOooooooooooooooooo cool and WAY entertaining! 
Lots and yummy food has had on our vacation:) and here are our omelets getting made. Best ones we've ever had!
Like I always say leaving vacation is so hard, especially after getting to spend so much alone time with my hubby who had been so faithfully working and studying for his boards, 
BUT having Maddie Sue to come home to makes it worth it. This little girl (Madison) and this little girl (McKenzie) have certainly been the crowing events of our marriage! We love them both dearly and are grateful for the little miracles they are.
It's wonderful to think this all happened because two people fell madly in love. I love and adore you Scottie Jay, thanks for planning such a great anniversary. 

No comments: