Day 1 and Year 5!!!
Madison Sue Parker with Tinkerbell through the past 5 years
5 Years Old
My Miss Maddie Sue has turned 5. I honestly can't believe my baby has grown up on me. I have tried to pretend it wasn't happening but 5 feels too old to ignore the fact: that it has happened!!!
My Miss Maddie Sue has turned 5. I honestly can't believe my baby has grown up on me. I have tried to pretend it wasn't happening but 5 feels too old to ignore the fact: that it has happened!!!
It's so bitter sweet. I'm so happy for her and the new adventures in store, but at the same time my heart is breaking a little bit. Madison has been my favorite little tag along for the past 5 years and I've loved it. Lazy mornings, shopping pals, playdates, pool parties, nail painting, morning snuggles and lots of book reading have been a few of our favorites.
And I am going to lose some of this special time with her when she goes to... KINDERGARTEN!!! She can't wait for this new experience but I'm mourning the fact that the school system ( I was a teacher, so I love it and I'm very grateful for it) will be taking her away from me.
I keep telling Scottie this is the beginning of the end because in 13 years she'll be leaving me and going to college.
I know, I know I'm getting ahead of myself but this birthday is a big one and will be triggering a change to our little world together.
She made me a mother and I will always be forever grateful to her for that. I always wanted to be a mom and never have had to plead with the Lord for anything as badly as I did for both my girlies. They're my greatest gifts and I am eternally grateful for them. Each day is certainly cherished.
Madison truly is heaven sent and radiates goodness wherever she goes. She is the BEST big sister, has an obedient spirit, big heart, and has a fun & happy personality! The world, especially mine is better because she's in it!
Here are some pictures to document her BIG 5th Birthday!
New Milestones:
Reads, writes, and can add & subtract
Extracurriculars= soccer, tee-ball, swimming, and ballet
Attends Brite Kids Preschool and does Upstart
Is a CTR 4 in Primary
Is a BIG sister and LOVES it
Last night as a 4 year old.
It's crazy to think she was still sleeping in the crib at this point last year, so we took a trip down memory lane and took these pics the night before she turned 5.
Her and Eleanor getting sung to in Primary
Working on her all about me preschool poster
Preschool birthday celebration
Your birthday started off with Mom coming into your room singing and giving you your first present, your b-day shirt.
Fun at Kangaroo Zoo
Birthday Party FUN!
Making crowns and masks
collecting the goods
Presents and cake
Our family birthday circle
Through the Years:
Happy 5th birthday my darling girl




























No comments:
Post a Comment