Time sure flies by when you have a 7 month old! Kenzie will be a year old before I know it:(tear. This month brought some big new firsts, like solid foods and sleeping on her tummy. She also got more proficient on her new skills from last month ie. sitting up and barreling everywhere. McKenzie is so much fun and continues to make us all so happy.
Here are her 7 month pics with Peanut:
This face!!! I want to eat her right up!
Kenzie discovered her monthly stickers this photoshoot and it was a battle to keep them on!
Looking innocent after Madison pinned her hands behind her back so I could snap a pic before Kenzie grabbed at the sticker....again!
So Strong
New Milestones:
Eats Solids!!! Has tried rice cereal, peas, green beans and squash
Learning how to use a sippy cup
Started sleeping unswaddled and on her stomach
Says Dad about Dad...we think:)
Pics from the past month:
Our Family By Madison-who pointed out her and Kenzie are in twinner dresses
1st Valentine's Day
Idaho Falls Trip with Daddy
13 lbs 7.4 oz
shots:(
Solids for the first time
Enjoying the outside weather
This is how McKenzie has slept for the past 2 months, ever since she learned how to roll onto her belly. I wasn't ready to unswaddle her and didn't feel comfortable letting her sleep on her stomach yet, so this is what I jimmy ridged to prevent her from rolling over!
Now that she's 7 months I decided to free her a few days ago and she LOVES it. Kenzie is a total belly sleeper.
The first night unswaddled. Started out great and fell right asleep.
There were some rough moments tho like the picture below at 4:31am
Wide awake for about 30 mintues
So cute, even with peas on her face
Morning snuggles
So good at sitting up
Besties
Learning how to use a sippy cup!
Well that's all folks, see ya next month.




































1 comment:
These are awesome pics of your beautiful girls!
Post a Comment