You heard me 8 months old!!! Kenzie keeps us all smiling and on our toes with all the new things she keeps doing. I feel like I can't ever take my eyes off her, or else I'll miss some new 1st.
Peanut Pics
Pictures this month lasted about 30 seconds...ok maybe 3 minutes, but Kenzie is a MOVER and could hardly sit still (I was worried she as going to fall off the couch). She also figured out how to pull off her sticker. She could get it off about as fast as I could get it on!
Love her smile:)
Guess who she's looking at? She's all eyes all the time for BIG SIS!
In the act of pulling the sticker off
New Milestones:
Sits up by herself from the crawling position
Developing the pincer reflex and can put little pieces of food in her mouth, especially likes bread
Crawls backwards mostly
On 4-13-17 mastered forward crawling (a few days past 8 months)
Chills on her side in the famous "Maddie pose"
Crib lowered once
Starting to have stranger danger-especially if Mom is there
Scared of the vacuum, blender, and sneezes (especially Dad's)
Says several words with consonant sounds like Dad, Dada, Yeah, Ahhh
Starting to teeth (had a random runny nose and fever)
Here are some pictures over the past month:
First St. Patrick's Day
Besties
Can't believe Madison fits in the bumbo still!
Kenzie loves FOOD-Her favorite thing is bread
Playing with Sis
Squeaky clean after a bath
First time in the swings
LOVED IT!
Admirers
Crawling
Using her jumper for the 1st time and loving it
Looking so darn cute at the Vernal Dinosaur museum
Checking out the fish with Daddy at the Roosevelt hospital-We stayed with him out there for an entire week.
Finished Harry Potter
Fun with Sis
Bath time
Being stocked 24/7 by Mom. I'm obsessed with my video camera!
Morning snuggles
Sleeping babies are the best! They're like angels straight from heaven.
Kenzie wasn't digging our Capital photo-shoot. They were vacuuming upstairs and she hates that sound, so she was on edge the entire time. Poor girl.
Almost smiled...she's thinking about it
Happy in Sister's arms
All three of us Parker Girlies:) My friend took some pictures of all of us too, so I'll be posting those soon.





































No comments:
Post a Comment