It's crazy it's been 5 whole months since I posted about Kenzie! She is growing, learning, and getting more and more FUN each day. So I am getting caught up and am going to do a 15 month and 18 month post today!
Peanut Pictures
15 months
15 months
Milestones
Nursed for the last time on 9-29-17
Got top central incisors 10-11-17
Top lateral incisors both by 11-17-17
Transitioned to only 1 nap on 10-24-17
Gets upset when you tell her no
New Words: cheese and book
Points to eyes, nose, mouth and toes
Nursed for the last time on 9-29-17
Got top central incisors 10-11-17
Top lateral incisors both by 11-17-17
Transitioned to only 1 nap on 10-24-17
Gets upset when you tell her no
New Words: cheese and book
Points to eyes, nose, mouth and toes
15 month Stats:
Weight 19lbs and 8 oz 25% (she gained 3 pounds in 3 months!!!)
Height 31.25 in 75%
Head 18 in 50%
Pictures around 15 months
Dinner with our friends from Ohio! So happy they moved back to Utah:)
Sister fun-McKenzie loves riding on Maddie's scooter
Parker Family Time Capsule
Being like Sister with her back pack
Giving herself kisses in the mirror
Saying goodbye to our apple tree. Alas our HOA made us cut this beauty down too:(
Sisterly LOVE-These two are inseparable!
We love when Daddy comes home
I tired to take her bottle away it didn't happen!
Looking cute with her faux hawk hair
Uncle Darin Stage this juggling picture. It's pretty sweet, if you ask me.
OK there was Kenzie's 15 months in a fast nutshell:) Now onto her 18 month update and then I am all caught up for her!
OK there was Kenzie's 15 months in a fast nutshell:) Now onto her 18 month update and then I am all caught up for her!
























No comments:
Post a Comment