Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TWINNERS!!!



So I am waiting to have Scottie rush in the room and laugh that I am publishing this post. He did consent to take the pics because he thought it was funny that I wanted to document this event in our lives. Today after we both were ready for school and for work we realized we were dressed alike, but just flip flopped. I thought it was very amusing and told everyone about it today, so I decided to share some fun pics with you all. I guess great minds think alike.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool... you guys should take some family pics dressed that way. out by a nice fall tree or something. maybe sitting in the leaves. :)

Unknown said...

ha ha! I Love that you got such a kick out of it.

HDVB said...

hahhaah, Angie you crack me up! I love the pic of you standing on the chair...adorable! What a good husband to even let you take a picture! :)

Courtney said...

that is so funny! That totally happened to Joe and I and neither of us wanted to change so we went around looking like we just had our engagement photos taken or something.

HDVB said...

When I first looked at the picture before reading anything all I saw was Scottie pointing toward your abdominal region, and I thought for sure you were announcing you were pregnant or something. Wearing matching close is good too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ang! I miss you! I would have taken a pic too :)

Veronica said...

I also thought you were announcing a pregnancy.
Jim and I also have dressed alike without planning on more than one occasion. Then we don't even notice, we go somewhere and others say "what are you, Twins?"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

p.s. the "things i love" comment is from me, taryn! Sorry, i was signed in under a different account.

Our Fun Times said...

Classic! Gotta love those moments! Miss ya girl, we should chat soon! Love ya Vevs

Anonymous said...

i miss you too.

TD Quong said...

Hahaha, Tyler hates when we match...and especially when I do it on purpose! ;) Lucky you got pictures of it!

Brittney said...

We totally do that all the time too! It's funny how alike you become when you're married!