So Scottie and I got gas last night for $2.44! I was so shocked it was this cheap. I haven't seen it this low in a year or more I think. What do you all think, have you seen gas lower??? Do you all think it will keep dropping?
Well I just wanted to share this exciting news. Hope you are all well. We love and miss you all.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Where at? The cheapest we have seen is 2.59
That is way sweet. Here in IL we just got under $3 and I was thrilled with that.
Ya ... it's great. Gas here in good, old Utah is still one of the highest priced in the country and is still over $3, but is a ton better than what it was and I hope it continues to go down!
Gas in Alaska is still $3.63. Alaska is an expensive place to live. I envy the rest of ya.
what the!!? We live by eachother and we certainly don't get gas that cheap! I think the lowest we have paid is 2.67?
IT WAS AT THE BP ON SAWMILL RD. GO CHECK IT OUT
Post a Comment