Here are some of the guys
This last weekend Scottie and some friends went up to Cleveland to watch the Cavs play the UTAH JAZZ!!! They didn't want to miss seeing their beloved team play so they made the trip to cheer them on... in the meantime the wives, including myself all got together at Amber's house and we spent the evening together while our husband were away.
Scottie and Daniel (aka tough guys)
We (the girls ) a blast chatting, making pizza, chatting, eating lots of yummy stuff, and chatting. I hope you can tell me did lots and lots of talking. We stayed at Amber's just talking until after 1 in the morning (when our hubbies got back). We laughed about how different girls and guys are and we joked around about the fact that our husbands were going to tease us because all we ended up doing was talking... our conversations ranged from our childhoods to what we were going to be wearing the next day ( it was like our own therapy session LOL)
A REAL JAZZ FAN!
The guys on the other hand just ended up talking about sports and more sports... maybe a few other things here and there. LOL
We each had a fun night and because Scottie took the camera (I was impressed, he is a good picture taker actually) you only get to see this night documented from his point of view... It was a fun one though as I hope you can tell from his sweet pics.
Bye for now





1 comment:
I just love you to death!!! That therapy session was fantastic! Let's do it again sometime! We should at least get one in once a month! PS - thanks for coming over and then wanting to go to Twilight! Daniel and I just LOVE you two! :)
Post a Comment