So I am sitting here next to my amazing husband Scott Jay Parker and I was thinking we sure have had some fun times together. I started reminiscing and decided to share some pics of us since we have been married, so here they are and I hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I truly did thoroughly enjoy them ;) You guys are fabulous and we adore you.
That is really cool. I have been thinking lately about how Jim and I used to have so much fun and now it is boring. We need to get out more.
Oh HI! How funny that I ran into you on your blog and not just in a frantic hurry on the fifth floor!! I feel bad that we haven't had time for more than a short political chat or a quick hi and bye--but we should get together sometime! My blog is kevinandally.blogspot.com if you want to drop by:)
Post a Comment