Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween...BOO

THE REAL DEAL
So Scottie and I had an amazing Halloween week and weekend!!! I don't think I have ever done so many fun things to celebrate. It all started out with a ward Halloween party, where we dressed up as Salt and Pepper (you may remember we did that last year too, but we didn't have time for new costumes...yet). Our party with our church was the weekend before Halloween, so we went there and had a blast.
Here is where the real fun kicks in... on Halloween Night Scottie and I went with some of his medical school friends to a roller coaster park called Cedar Point. It is one of the largest in the nation and man on man was it a blast. I was nervous about going because it was from 5-12pm and I was afraid it would be freezing cold and that the lines would be enormous, but get this it was so warm (70 during the day and was probably 55-60 that night) and hardly anyone was there, so we got to walk onto almost every single ride. We had to wait once for 15 minutes. It was so much fun and it was actually Scottie's first time at a big roller coaster park like that, so we created lots and lots of fun memories that night.
ps our fav ride was called Dragster and it launches you off going over 100mph and then shoots you straight up 400 feet in the air and then you drop straight back down, talk about a rush and it was only 17 seconds long!!!
The next night we decked out in 1950s attire (my favorite era) and went to a Halloween party at my friend Taunya's house. We played lots of fun games and ate lots of yummy food.
Needless to say it was a fun Halloween this year and sorry it has taken me so long to post about it. I have been busy.
Here I am posing in my sweet 50s outfit
We are chillin in our 1950s costumes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys so looked the part!! so much fun.

Javidite said...

Sounds like you had quite the Halloween! and I must say nice costumes.

Our Fun Times said...

Angie, fun post!! I was beginning to wonder if you were alive or not! :) Man, we are playing phone tag aren't we! You are hit, so haller when you get a chance! It looks like you guys are having a blast in Ohio!! Each phase of life is so much fun isn't! Thinking about you girl! Talk to you soon
!