Thursday, January 15, 2009

SCOTTIE VS THE BUZZERS

Scottie decided it was time to give himself a hair cut
BEFORE

AFTER

I couldn't believe how different he looked, hope you were surprised too!!!

Scottie has been a wild man out here in Ohio and hasn't given himself a hair cut for about 4 months!!! The before picture is what he looked like the other night...then he decided it was time to shock everyone and buzzed his hair all off. He has gotten all different types of reactions... one of my personal favorites was when I ran into him at work and I didn't recognize him myself!!! He also had a lot of fun cutting his hair, so I decided to make a slideshow of the crazy event!




17 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, he does look different! so where's this slide show?

Anonymous said...

How crazy! I came home last week and Brock had done the same thing! Why do boys feel the need to shave their heads. I would kill to not have to deal with hair.

TD Quong said...

HOLY COW! What a big change! And now his hair is so little! lol

Andrew Cobabe said...

Nice doo Scooter. It really brings out your eyes. I am a little sad though that you had so much hair and then got rid of it. Some of us are not fortunate enough to have a head of hair like that. Kidding. I actually just grew a beard because it doesn't grow on top of my head. Hope all is well.

Melinda said...

Ok first things first. I FINALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG! I don't know what was going on before, but I finally figured it out. Silly me. And I love the fact that Scottie's pile of hair looks like a little animal. Thanks for loaning our good friend Jack to us...I hope Jason treated you right! :)

HDVB said...

W-O-W! I couldn't believe he buzzed it all off! I love the slideshow! You should've kept the mo-hawk for Med School! :) See you guys tonight!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut Scottie, much better, but I've always loved a buzzed head (Clark buzzes his like once a week!). You guys look great, glad you had a good Christmas!

Amanda Duke said...

Personally, I think it looks great! I've never been a fan of long hair on guys.

Taunya and Ian said...

I still can't believe he did that! Speaking of haircuts, Ian decided to cut his own hair this weekend, lets just say I do a much better job!

Anonymous said...

nice hair scottie love you guys

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! looks like a stud muffin now! VC tah bonitao cara!!! lol

Tierra said...

Scottie that is a bit disgusting. I'm gonna have to say I like the new look myself. How the heck are you guys?!? Your mom made a comment on facebook about your blog so I googled you...what would stalking be without technology?

Whitney said...

this is so funny because josh and i were looking at your blog and the pictures over Christmas and josh goes, "wow, i have never seen coach's hair that long, he's really letting himself go!" it was funny. he can definitely pull off both looks! glad to see you guys are having fun and doing well!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Walker said...

I dig the doo. I should do that sometime. I think you should have left the sweet hessian mohawk. We miss you guys! Savage Garden forever!

Susan said...

Wow, loved to see the wild side... It was fun to be with you all in Washington... Angie, I finally got what you had and what is going around... yecky, you were a trooper. Aunt Susan

hansen family said...

Personally, I like the mohawk look. Love Dad