Christmas in Washington
The Family Tree... looks like we were good this year
This year Scottie and I celebrated Christmas in Washington with my family. We were able to spend ten days with my family, and we loved every minute of our time there. Break always seems to go by so quickly... and then you have to re-adjust to real life... maybe that is way I am so late in getting my pics posted. I hope you enjoy.
Our tradition of lining up youngest to the oldest before we can go in the living room and look at the tree
Good lookin boys... in new coats
New boots...I am excited
Andrew must have been really good this year...Santa brought him a new snowboard
Here are lots of fun random pictures of our trip. We ate lots of really good food (thanks to mom's good cooking),played lots of Nintendo wii, saw some good friends, enjoyed lots of time with the family, and had the first white Christmas in Washington that I can ever remember!!!
Washington got the most snow they have ever received this winter, so I took lots of pictures around the house to document this historical event... we had about two feet of snow at my house.
The Front
Look at all the SNOW... I can't believe it
Our Christmas day feast...well before we ate
US all at Applebees a Wednesday night tradition
And last but not least, a picture of Andrew and his finance Jill. Andrew proposed to Jill, his high school sweetheart on Christmas day... Congrats you two. SIDENOTE: I couldn't get Andrew to take a serious picture the whole trip so this one will have to work out. They are getting married on March 21st... so that is when our next Washington trip will be. That's all for now folks.





11 comments:
great post angie, i really appreciate you doing this to keep everyone updated on our lives. You are awesome!
How long will you be in Washington for the wedding? We do not know when we will be coming since I might have to have surgery. We planned on coming March or April. But now we don't know.
Yeah a wedding. I love wedding and that pic should be the engagement pic. I miss you
Wow you guys had tons of fun over Christmas! Thanks for sharing the pics - I've yet to post mine...(cough cough..I'll get on that!) :) I miss you, call me and we'll go play.
Welcome home!! SO glad you are here and that two teachers ended up working elsewhere..together...so we could meet and realize we loved to work out too!:) You are the greatest listener--thank you times infinity!
Welcome home!! SO glad you are here and that two teachers ended up working elsewhere..together...so we could meet and realize we loved to work out too!:) You are the greatest listener--thank you times infinity!
sorry...i left two comments:) now three!:) It also looked really fun to be in Washington! I can't believe the snow!
What a fun trip! I'm sad of course that we didn't get to see you but I got to talk to Scottie on the phone and that was enough to keep me smiling for a long time! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We love you!
What kind of dog is that? I want one. Good color, good size, good build.
Wow! That is a TON of snow! Not that I know Washington weather...but 2 feet is a lot! Looks like you had a great trip. It's always wonderful to spend the holidays with family. :)
We are some good looking people thats's all i can say about that!lol
Post a Comment