Our adorable little Christmas Tree. Scottie and I put it up the first Sunday of December
Scottie and I have done lots of exciting things this holiday season and it has been a while since I have posted, so I decided I had better get these pictures up before Christmas. I hope you are all well and that you enjoy!!! love you all
Some festive holiday decorations, most are from my dear MOM
Our turkey feast. Turkey was so cheap I couldn't resist. We have another in our freezer, we are saving it though so we don't get turkied out
The happy cook
Hannah and I having a girls night out...in. We gave ourselves manicures and of course talked and talked. We were celebrating the end of Hannah's dental finals. Congrats Hannah you are done.
Scottie opening up his first Christmas present of the year!!! Thanks Jenny and the Zaugg family for your wonderful gifts we were so excited to get them.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Scottie and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that you all remember our Savior Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. We love and miss you all.





8 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love your tree! It is so beautifully decorated!
Thank you for your sweet message. I will call you soon to catch up with you! Miss you!
Well you are lucky Ang to have a husband that wants a tree. I asked mine and he said, "What's the point we are going to WA for Christmas." So I put the Christmas tree lights up on the window and called it good, along with hanging stockings. That night that I hung the lights and stockings, he came home from work and asked if I was ready to go get a tree. I said you are too late. I hung the tree lights on the window plus we are leaving for WA in less than a week. I don't want to spend the money to get a tree when we won't be here to enjoy it. AHH men. Gotta loce them.Hope to see you soon.
Hey Cuz!! Thanks for the post on my page! I finally found the time to check out everyone else's blogs and I love yours! I miss you and Ang so very much. I can't believe your hair!!! Very studly! Thanks for calling yesterday, it was so great to talk to you! Love you!
dinner looks delicious!!!!1 Good job angela Love, Mom
Hi Angie
Im sad u are leving!!!!
I cant wait to see u again.
thanks for the snow glob...
!!!!!!CALL ME WHEN U GET HOME!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!! SST
love,Audrey
Angie, I felt the SAME way...thank heaven's it was the first night that we got here! I am already missing you though...when is our next girls night!!?? much love, han
Once again...good luck on the test:) I think I told you a million times but I swear I'm just as nervous as you are. This non-teaching thing has really wiped me out!
Also, can't wait to get into the swing of things and start training for the half!!
Girl, I can'te believe how long your hair has gotten! It looks so pretty! I love it! I hope you had a wonderful little Christmas break. We miss you guys!! We need to catch up soon! Talk to ya later (by the way, I miss our good ole runs to the Y) :)
Post a Comment