Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THANKSGIVING



So Scottie and I were traveling to DC Thanksgiving day for our little get away: which means we had our first dinner away from family, and since we were traveling we had to eat at a restuarant. We both agreed we needed to eat at a place where we could still stuff our faces so the only logical place for us was...GOLDEN CORRAL.


Scottie and I had been in the resturant for about 10 minutes when he leaned over to me and said "Ang I think we are the only normal people in here," and it was so true... the place was full of lots of interesting people... and then there was US!!!



Needles to say we had a great time and spend almost 2 hours eating. We didn't eat the next day until 4pm because we were still so full.

5 comments:

HDVB said...

:) I love that you ate there for THanksgiving! I'm sure it was mighty tasty!

Javidite said...

I love that you took pictures of eating at Golden Corral. I am sure it will be a thanksgiving you laugh about for years to come.

Anonymous said...

Food that you didn't have to cook always tastes good!

I love your washington dc pics! I haven't been there in years either. I would love to go back. Looks like you guys had an awesome thanksgiving!

HDVB said...

Hey next time you go to Golden Corral please take me! Hannah refuses to go to places like that, and I miss them.
-Daniel.

Cassie said...

Angie you look so good! I'm so glad you sent me your blog address.