That was a great idea for Thanksgiving. We ended up having a feast anyway and having tons of left overs. We are still eating them! I have to hurry now though or we are going get sick from rotten food.
How fun! You look gorgeous by the way (and I'm talking to Scottie... jk!) Are those some sexy bangs I see? Next time, you should get away to Danielson, CT. It's soooo exciting NOT, except for your good friends that live there! MISS YOU!
Angie Hello! Yay for blogging, your blog is so fun! I wanna link you- our blog is chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com. How is Scott liking med school? Chris is going out to interview at Ohio State in January! Fun times!
I am leaving a comment on my own blog here for my wife... Hey babe, I really like the new background. You are an excellent blogger and thanks for keeping it current. Also I think you are an amazing cook, wonderful wife, and pretty much a perfect person. You rock my world.
7 comments:
BLOG FRIENDS!!!!! Yay!!! Good to text you the other day, and I hope your trip was so fun!
That was a great idea for Thanksgiving. We ended up having a feast anyway and having tons of left overs. We are still eating them! I have to hurry now though or we are going get sick from rotten food.
I loved your slideshow, thanks for showing it to me! I have decided that I am very jealous of your 38 miles to the gallon with your car-I want one!
What a fun little trip! I know that you were loving every minute of it!! Miss ya girl, we need to catch up!
How fun! You look gorgeous by the way (and I'm talking to Scottie... jk!) Are those some sexy bangs I see? Next time, you should get away to Danielson, CT. It's soooo exciting NOT, except for your good friends that live there! MISS YOU!
Angie Hello! Yay for blogging, your blog is so fun! I wanna link you- our blog is chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com. How is Scott liking med school? Chris is going out to interview at Ohio State in January! Fun times!
I am leaving a comment on my own blog here for my wife...
Hey babe, I really like the new background. You are an excellent blogger and thanks for keeping it current. Also I think you are an amazing cook, wonderful wife, and pretty much a perfect person. You rock my world.
-Scottie
Post a Comment