I just got off the phone with one of my best friends and I realized I am so blessed to have such amazing friends no matter where I live. I am so grateful to my friends from Washington who went through all of those crazy school years with me, and to my pals that went with me to BYU and to the friends/roomies I met and lived with in Utah. We sure became like family to each other and I think we will always feel that way (thanks for being there for me ALWAYS!!!) I am especailly grateful for the people I have met here in Ohio, we have grown so close already and I am so happy for the fun times we are able to have with each other during this eventful time of our lives. I feel like the Lord has always blessed me to know amazing people who have touched my live in so many ways... So this post is to all of you (not just the ones pictured) who have touched my life and who have been my friend.
I love you all!!!







12 comments:
I love you Ang! It was so fun to talk to you tonight and I love that when we talk it feels like we're still roomies sitting on eachothers beds and having a heart to heart! I'm not suprised one bit that you already have some good friends in Ohio because you are so cool! I'm so lucky to have you as one of my best friends!
Thanks for putting one in that I look great in.
Aw, cute pictures. I love your wedding colors, btw. I'm sure if you had an awesome picture of me, I'd be right up there, right?... Right? ... :)j/k
happy MLK day, eh?
Hey babe, I am glad I get to be your best friend ever. I never knew we would be such good friends. You do a great job with this blog and I am glad everyone can stay up on our lives with it. You rock, thanks for being my best friend ever.
Ohh I feel so special that I'm in there! You are a great friend Angie! Did you see I put up a couple of posts on my blog? I did that because you told me I should :)
Later.
Hey, can I get your email address? I thought I had it but I don't. I also need your phone number. Can you believe I still don't have that?!!! You should email it to me :)
Later Friend.
Oh good ole AFHS!! I"m calling you today, we've got to catch up!! Thanks for your cute little coment on my blog, it made me smile!! girl, you are looking so flippen hot these days, I just love your hair, it makes me want my long hair back!! Oh yes, and Scotty's pictures of his hair is classic! Chat with you soon! Love ya girl
I love that your husband commented on your blog!! The best friend ever! I know I am a whirlwind in the making at work. I'm bad at taking time (especially at work:). I also wanted to let you know I think you're darling and I hope to make more "friend" memories with you.:) I signed up for the race, so I'm looking forward to that! (you're still in--right??) Also, game night. Yes, we definitely need to do game night--I was foreign to them before getting here. P.S. Love the bridesmaid dresses. Magnificent!!
You make me so happy, I love that you are ALWAYS finding the positives no matter what. Thanks for the sweetness that you share...I am so lucky to have you as my friend, thank heaven, Heavenly Father sent us both to Ohio!
PS - I miss you, terribly!! I'm so sorry that I've been so lame lately, after Friday I swear I'll be back to normal!
Hey Angie, you probably don't know who this is but I used to be one of Scotts best friends. I haven't seen him in a long time and then sister Parker told me to look up your blog. I am glad to read that you guys are doing great, tell Scott that I learned how to golf so the next time you in the great state of Utah he and I will have to go hit a few holes. I would love to hear from him. Dustin.Warner@thermofisher.com
I Love you Angie! I feel so lucky to be your friend, we miss you here in Utah so much. But we will probably be moving soon too, so you should come to UT ASAP so you can meet the cutest baby ever, Clarkie IV!
What a sweet post. Amen, sista! ;)
Post a Comment