Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Pics

So I haven't been a good blogger lately, but I realized it is because I haven't been a good picture
taker...So here are the few that I have.


Scottie surprised me and took me to the Ohio State Hockey game. It was our first hockey game together and was a lot of fun.
Here is the Medical Student

Scottie has been hard at work here at OSU and I am proud to say he has completely rocked his first year as a medical student. I have been impressed with his work ethic and how successful he has been. Scottie even has found time to volunteer at the free clinic and gets practice screening patients. Keep it up babe you rock!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry, i was a lil distracted w/ Gwen yesterday during RS... but i wanted to ask about the run. how much does it cost? when and where is it? since it is teams will anyone be annoyed if i am super slow cuz i'm so totally out of shape? assuming it works out, i'm interested.

Melinda said...

Ok, you look way too gorgeous to be at a hockey game. Both times I went with Ben I'm pretty sure I looked like crap.