ME CELEBRATING...I did it!!!!!!
Not many knew but I have been studying for two of the hardest tests of my life for the past 4 months, and now the results are in...I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Utah required different praxis tests, so when I moved to Ohio I had to take on two different ones. Passing these tests will hopefully help me get a teaching job out here so keep your fingers crossed...I miss teaching so much...and it would be a dream come true if i could teach again...so wish me luck!!!
Scottie and I went out to my favorite restaurant to celebrate when we got my scores





22 comments:
Congratulations!
That's my favorite restaurant too!
WOOOO HOOOOO! Nice job
Congrads!
I knew you would! I was just talking and thinking about you last night because some of the girls came over, and I was telling them about your really hard test, and thinking that I needed to call you to find out the results (but not really because obviously you're the smartest person and I already knew you'd pass)! This is so exciting for you because I know how much you love teaching. I'm proud of you!
so why did you keep it top secret from all of us here, eh? j/k congrats girl! i know how much you really want to be teaching. when do you start the applications for fall positions?
Sorry I didn't call you back yet...but congratulations on your tests! I just finished taking the two tests Texas requires to get my official teaching license here because I've been teaching with a probationary one. Anyway, congrats again and hope you're doing well!
Congrats!!!!!!!! I jut started the process here in AK. As far as I know, I do not have to retake the praxis but I do have to take college courses for AK state history. Bummer! I also have to do tons of paper work.
GOOD JOB! Finally a post... yes I am going to give you a hard time!
Oh Angie!!! I am SO SO SO proud of you!! I knew you had been studying but didn't realize that you had already taken the test AND received your results!! You're amazing! Congrats girlie!!!
GOOOOOO ANGIE! Like anyone thought you'd do anything differently. You are amazing, duh. We (meaning the girls and ME) miss you. But I am glad to see that you are doing well. Good luck on the job hunt!
Congrats! I knew you could do it!
Congrats! I hate tests. That's awesome, though. I'm glad you like the swimsuits I have ... I didn't know you were coming to Utah! You should definitely stop by and try some on when you're here. Anyone who wants to come with you is welcome as well ... I do stay pretty busy with it, but I'm pretty fast now.
Congrats Ang! I know exactly how you feel, it's the best! Good luck on the job search, I'm even having trouble as a nurse...
GOOD WORK! I'm so proud of you! Great accomplishment...now hopefully we can get you that job! So happy for you!
My interview went well, especailly since it was my first interview. I did not get the job. But after the principal explained what I would be doing, I didn't want it anyway but continued the interview as if I did for interview experience. The job was for a building sub as I had applied for but it was a different kind of building sub that means i wouldn't be in a regular classroom. i would mainly be working with resource students in small groups and going to classrooms during the teachers planning periods.
I wasn't as in depth as they wanted me to be. So, for next time I just have to explain my answeres better.
YAY!!! Do a Happy Dance!!! I'm so proud of you Ang!!! Way to go!! I knew you'd dominate it!! Atta kid! miss ya and love ya girl!
scottie?? hey! it's me, mare. how in the world are you bud? i'm pleased as punch you posted your blog on facebook. now we must keep in touch. congrats to the wife on the tests--praxis is the worst, i'm probably going to have to recertify if we go to iowa too... so i feel your pain.
You are too funny! I loved getting the comment from you & Cindy! Again, CONGRATS on your huge acheivement-nothing to worry about! I truely hope that you will get a teaching job-I would miss you at work, but we could hang out still!
Holy cow your hair grows so fast!!! You look great. Also way to go on your tests!! I hope life is wonderful!
That is SO GREAT! Way to go! I can't wait to hear about the great job you are going to get! Congradulations!
Congratulations on passing BOTH tests!!! That is awesome! I usually don't like to tell people until I've passed tests either! It helps make it less stressful to not have so many people asking about it. Anyway, I hope you do get a teaching job out there! You guys are so smart and successful, I'm really proud of you both! =)
Nice job! Your hair is getting so long--pretty girl!
Post a Comment