HOLY COW it was 77 degrees today. Scottie and I almost didn't know what to do with ourselves. I knew we had to be outside and enjoy this heat wave so guess what we did???
We had our own Parker Family sporting event. We used our big front yard and hit some golf balls, played catch, and even threw the pig skin around.
Needless to say we loved the warm...well I should say hot weather today.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I just hope this weather stays around for a while! If it does, maybe I could tag along with you for an outdoor run.
Jealous. It was 65-ish yesterday... nowhere near as cool, or hot. It's snowing today. What the?
sounds like fun! isn't the warm weather the best! we had it on saturday too! not 77 but about 65 which i will take it. so good news! josh got an internship for the summer and we are driving back out west, which you know what that means! visit to the parkers if that's alright! it'll be in may, will you guys be there? maybe this time we could spend a day with you? that would be fun! i hope it works out!
Update your blog again! Even though I don't have one I check yours everyday...is that pathetic? I hope now. hahaha.
Just yesterday we had a wind chill of negative 30. I wish it was 70.
Holy cow, that's hot! I love the weather post! I did a post about the weather on my blog too :)
I loved the weather too! Ben had a blast golfing with Scottie the other day. We totally need to do something soon.
Angie! I just found your blog and I love it. It looks like you guys are doing great and are very happy! I'm glad you blog so we can keep in touch. Wish you guys the best!
Post a Comment