Well, after many months of Angie trying to get me to post on the blog, I am finally doing it. She has asked me to post since August, here goes nothing. Enjoy.
So the other day angie was getting ready to go for a run and had to go throw some garbage away in the dumpster and clean out the vaccuum filter. To clean the filter, we usually hit the filter on the side of the dumpster until all the dust and stuff comes out of it. Well I was sitting in the office reading and I looked up out the window just in time to watch her hit the filter twice and then watch it slip out of her hand and fall into the dumpster. I laughed a bit and thought she would come up to get me, but to my delight, she looked left and right and then decided to climb in herself, so naturally, my reaction was to go grab the camera. I managed to catch her in the dumpster then she noticed me filming and did a show.
Good times dumpster diving in Columbus.
And Angie getting out of the dumpster.
Then she still cleaned the filter after she got out.





12 comments:
Scottie Jay you posted...WOW I am one happy girl. My first day back from vacation is the best now...thanks to you. I sure love you and am so happy you posted even though it is kinda embarassing.
angie
Angie, you sure know how to make a dumpster look good. You know how they have pole-dancing classes now-a days? Next big thing's gonna be dumpster diving...
P.S. Good to hear from you!
that's hilarious! Way to save up for a great post! And Angie, you are the best... divin in for a vacuum? Crazy!
I'm glad you guys posted too! And awesome job on getting in the dumpster :) Also, I thought you guys should know that one name we are seriously considering for our little guy is, Parker! Miss you guys!
What a woman you've got there, Scott. She even cleans the filter after she fishes it out of the garbage. What a treasure. :) Ben caught me digging through the trash to get our free chipotle sack the other day, so this is reassuring to me. Angie, you're so awesome.
That James liked it too. Scott, you really do know how to post a good one.
Ang, make sure you shower. I would have done the same though so don't feel that bad.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh man Angie, I loved you before but now, YOU'RE MY HERO GIRL!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)
much love,
han
that is freaking awesome! I had a good laugh here at work. tee hee! I'm glad Scott posted this because are funnier than they give themselves credit for. Super glad you grabbed the camera! =) Love you guys!
I love you Ang! This was so funny, thanks Scottie! The video made me miss you so much. Are you guys going to be in Utah any time soon?
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I can't wait to see you this summer--and good work on the diving Angie!
You seriously went in!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Etwas so erscheint nicht cialis rezeptfrei forum levitra generika [url=http//t7-isis.org]cialis kaufen[/url]
Post a Comment