Here are some of the guys...doing the famous thumbs up pose
Some friends in our ward decided to throw a party for all the people (spouses invited) who served missions in Brazil. We all made Brazilian dishes and then had a big buffet. It was a lot of fun and a wonderful idea. Thanks Jenny Harris for always throwing such great parties. Here is the Hostess and the famous guarana drink
Scottie hard at work!!! We made feijoada





3 comments:
That is such a great idea. Too bad Jim served in Atlanta. It isn't as popular as Brazil I think. Otherwise I think I would do the same up here.
Wow, you did a great job with this post Angie, thanks for keeping everyone up to date on our lives, this is proof that I checked it out. Looks great.
haha to Scottie's comment. For some reason I completely forgot that Scottie served in Brazil! Kev served there too! And for our 1 year anniversary we went there. The food that I had, as a tourist haha, was good, what a fun idea. I will have to see if Kev remembers how to make anything and we will have to do this!
Post a Comment