Easter-
Tulips- Who would have known that such a simple thing can create so much joy! So back in September when I started going to gardening club my friend Kendall hosted the club and featured growing tulips and other spring flowers. She gave each one of us some tulip bulbs and wished us luck in planting them. Well I rushed home...much to Scottie's surprise...and planted them with a spoon... (that was the part Scottie was Surprised about). Well me being an unbeliever didn't really think they would bloom in the spring. BUT get this about two weeks ago I came home from work to discover this.
Each day since then has been filled with excitement as I come out the door in the morning on my way to work, or when I come around the corner on my way home from work. I have loved watching my tulips bloom and smile every time I look at them... So remember to enjoy the simple things in life and be a believer.
Gardening/Cooking Club-I was the host for April. I planned my activity on food storage and quick and easy recipes. We each shared recipes and brought samples to share...so we had lots of yummy food. It was super fun, and we had a good turn out too!
Playing the Food Storage Guessing Game
New foods- I did something new the other day for dinner. I made sweet and sour chicken. It was a winner, we both loved it.
And last but not least, I gave in a made cookie dough (It has been more than 6 months). Scottie walked in the kitchen and this is what he discovered. What can I say I love cookie dough.
The END!








2 comments:
Would it be possible at all to get a copy of that stuff you talked about/shared at the garden/food storage club? I was sad that I missed it!
Oh - and I totally know what you mean about spring making everyone happy again. I LOVE IT!! :)
It makes me so happy that you made cookie dough! That is one thing that I crave and I can't eat it because I'm pregnant!
Post a Comment