That is so cool. I don't know how Tulips would do up here in the cold but I planted tomatoes indoors a few weeks ago and they are sprouting! I agree, evertime I see them I smile. How are things?
Isn't it a little amazing how something so little and simple can be so beautiful and make us have that feeling of "oh I love my home" ... even if it's just a temporary apartment? I LOVE IT!
Ang--I already miss you. I need to have a serious hour long (maybe more) chat. (Those two minute conversations in the hallway just don't cut it!!) Thank you for being you...you pulled me through the winter...and the race. You're the greatest!
6 comments:
I think that next year I'm going to plant something. I loved talking to you this weekend!!! Love April
That is so cool. I don't know how Tulips would do up here in the cold but I planted tomatoes indoors a few weeks ago and they are sprouting! I agree, evertime I see them I smile.
How are things?
I love spring! It fun to work with you today!
I love that spring is here! (I guess I'm an official invitee of your blog now!) Can't wait 'til the big race!
Isn't it a little amazing how something so little and simple can be so beautiful and make us have that feeling of "oh I love my home" ... even if it's just a temporary apartment? I LOVE IT!
Ang--I already miss you. I need to have a serious hour long (maybe more) chat. (Those two minute conversations in the hallway just don't cut it!!) Thank you for being you...you pulled me through the winter...and the race. You're the greatest!
Post a Comment