Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversery to US!!!

On May 10th Scottie and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. I have loved being married to Scottie and can't believe how magical and quick these 3 years have been. One of the reasons I love Scottie is because he loves to surprise me, and our anniversary this year was one of the best surprises yet!

He picked me up on Friday and proceeded to take me home or so I thought....as we passed our exit I said "hey you missed our exit" then Scottie said "can you open the glove box?" I am thinking great he needs me to get the map so we can figure out how to get home....BUT NO I find this instead.

Then I said " Right now?" Scottie yells in excitement "Right now"
So there we were driving to Cincinnati for the weekend! Scottie even packed for me and didn't even miss a thing....man he knows me well!!!

Our anniversary weekend was full of lots of fun, all planned out by my Scottie. We went on a romantic walk in Sharon Woods, played a round of golf, played tennis, and ate at an amazing restaurant that over looked the entire city. So breath taking!
US At Sharon Woods- it was a beautiful state park



My First Official Time Golfing- I had a blast and Scottie was impressed with my skills!

Scottie found this amazing restaurant called Primavista. Meaning Prime View!!!! We loved it, and even got all dolled up too. Scottie picked out the formal attire...not bad.

The View....we were there to see the sun set

Happy Anniversary Scottie Jay. I love you so very much and appreciate all the wonderful things you do for me! You make life worth living and I am so grateful we get to spend eternity with each other.

17 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow!! You have a great husband. I can honestly say I don't know if James could pack for me and not miss anything.

M and M said...

You guys look amazing! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend, good job Scottie! Matt and I will hit 2 years this summer...crazy how fast time goes, I feel like Matt and I were just engaged and we were teaching together at Mountain View. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds AMAZING!!! I fantasize about Eric surprising me like that for something without me finding out somehow. What a great hubby! Is that your wedding dress?

Looks like a great anniversary! Congrats you guys!!!

Unknown said...

What a neat surprise! You look like you two had a very fun time! That dress is beautiful! Happy 3 years.

Scottie and Angie said...

Elisa,

No it's not my wedding dress, but was a prom dress. ( it even had a train...kinda looks like one though)
There is a pic of my wedding dress on the right hand column. Thanks for the congrats!!!
love,
Angie

Megan said...

It blows me away every time I think about how long it's already been since we all got married! That looks like a fabulous weekend! I'm hoping that we'll at least be able to sneak away to dinner without any kids! I sure hope you enjoyed the trip!

Tierra said...

How fun! I can't believe its been 3 years--congratulation!! Your dress is GORGEOUS!!!

HDVB said...

Scottie is amazing. I'm so glad that you had such a fantastic anniversary!!! CONGRATS!!!

You two look STUNNING in that formal wear bytheway!

April Henderson said...

Soooooo cute and fun! You look beautiful! COngrats! April

Javidite said...

Wow, surprises are always fun. Looks like you had an awesome one!

Taunya and Ian said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary again! That was so sweat of Scott! You have a lot to live up to for your turn next year! I see your blog is not private any more! Hee Hee

Allyson said...

Oh Princess Giselle!!! You totally fit the part! Happy 3 years! You are darling and I would rather be with NO ONE else while dodging gangsters! Can't wait for WW!

and I LOVE my nails and homemade pizza! Thanks again!

The McBrides said...

What a guy!!! I seriously died when i read this, he is so cute! It made me think back to your wedding reception, I was so envious of you and little did I know that I would be meeting Mr. Right only a few days later!!! Congratulations you guys on three wonderful years, you couldn't be a cuter couple!

Jason+Lindi said...

Congrats on 3 years, that is awesome!

taryn said...

That looks like so much fun! Scottie did a great job and I am very impressed that he packed for you! What a fun surprise :) Congrats on 3 years! You two are a wonderful couple!

Jenny said...

That is so fun! What a wonderful Anniversary! I can't believe he packed everything for you.

Anne said...

Angie & Scottie! How fun! You two are so cute and amazing together! I knew Scottie would always treat you right Angie...I'm so impressed and glad you're being taken care of! Way to be Scottie! Love you both! Congrats on the 3 years!