Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday to Scottie!!!

Scottie turned 26 this month!!! June 7th was his 26th birthday, and I must say I did a good job spoiling him!

On Wednesday Scottie mentioned he wanted to go to the Memorial Golf Tournament here in Columbus (part of the PGA tour, he had to inform me of that), but said it was too expensive because they only sold 4 day passes. Well I told my pseudo grandpa John at work that he wanted to go, but couldn't and John says...let me see what I can do. John slips open his cell and calls his friend Skip and proceeds to get us tickets to the tournament (good to know people with connections I guess LOL). So I surprised Scottie and on Saturday took him and some Med friends to the tournament and we saw The Tiger Woods up close and in person!!! So cool, even for me!

I had to get this pic online we weren't allowed to have cameras.
Then we continued to party that night with some friends and went to Texas Roadhouse


The party didn't stop there though, it continued on to Sunday were Scottie got to sit in the birthday circle, open all his sweet presents, eat a stake meal, and then blow out the candles to his chocolate marshmallow cream pie. (it was really yummy)

All in all I would say it was a good birthday for Scottie. I am sure he would agree LOL.

Happy Birthday Scottie!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scottie! I am a firm believer in spoiling someone to the max on their b-day and Ang, you did an awesome job! I can't believe you got to see Tiger Woods! Oh, and that pie looks delicious :)

HDVB said...

Happy Happy Birthday Scottie Dear! :) We are so happy that you had such a great day! We love you both very much!

We Rock Well said...

Happy Birthday to my cousin!!! I hope it was fabulous and that it was so much fun! I miss you two so very much and can't wait to see you next month! Loves!

Taunya and Ian said...

I still can't believe John & George did that for you-so nice! YOu guys always go way out for holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, etc! I like you're new picture up top too!

heather said...

Hey! Glad to see birthday pictures!! So fun! And I wanted to mention that you can set the settings of your blog to e-mail you whenever anyone comments on it ... that way you don't need to go looking through old posts to see them - they come straight to your e-mail box! :) Thanks for all of your comments - I'm posting pics from our camping trip tomorrow when I get a minute. I didn't take any of actually camping ... so can I get a copy of yours? I got some really cute ones of you and Scott - I'll send 'em to ya. See ya!

heather said...

Oh - and our family pictures were taken by a 1st year med student - Amy ... I'm not sure her last name. But there's a link to her website in that blog post. Ryan could probably give Scott her contact info if Scott doesn't know her. It's so fun to get casual family pictures together! Love it!

Scott Parker said...

Wow, what a great job you did with this post. Angie does such great posting work that if I tried it might ruin the quality of the blog. Just want to say thanks. She portrayed the birthday well, it was one of my best ever, she takes great care of me, thanks Angie, Sure love you.

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday Scottie!! Wow Ang you are great at creating Birthdays.

Tierra said...

Happy Birthday! I just want to know what the birthday circle is!

I need one of you to email me--tierrafackrell@hotmail.com--with your address so I can send you a wedding announcement! Hope you're doin good.

Anne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE! Looks like you had an awesome birthday, which is very good to hear!
Angie way to go on getting those tickets and spoiling your husband on his birthday! :)

Jason+Lindi said...

Happy late Birthday Scottie! It looks like you have a great wife who likes to spoil you!!