Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hocking Hills

The Hocking Hills Group
Last weekend Scottie and I went with some friends to go camping at Hocking Hills. Ever since we moved to Columbus I have been told to go down to Hocking Hills, and now I totally see why everyone ranted and raved about this place. It is totally breath taking, and who would have known we would have hills(almost mountains), waterfalls, and caves like this in Columbus Ohio, where everything is pretty flat and populated. So if you haven't gone yet.....GO!
Campsite FUN!!!

Scottie and Ryan having some fun!

Stephanie and Angie

Some of the GOOD food

Heather and Logan...so cute!

Jeff, Steph, Angie, Scottie, Logan, Heather, and Ryan...The whole crew

Here are some of the BEAUTIFUL sights we saw at Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls, and some other amazing place along the way.

A girl found this spider and decided she wanted to take it home with her...she seriously had a whole group of people following her....me included: because this spider was so huge!!! Everyone wanted to get a look. It was the size of the middle part of my hand!!!! NO JOKE!!!

A cool bridge
Steph, Jeff, Ryan, Logan, and Heather!
Angie hanging on for dear life...Ok maybe not,but almost!
Scottie's getting sucked into the tree!!!
Moss favored ice cream??? I don't think so!
Who is this bum?

We all were worn out and tired in a good way
Cute Logan!!! He was such a trooper
The End

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, I see how to do this now!!!
My gosh you guys, that place is beautiful! I wonder how far it was from your home...I'm so glad you visited this amazing place, you have awesome memories:)

HDVB said...

So fun! It really is BEAUTIFUL down there! I'm so glad you took so many great pics! Btw, that spider is crazy, and that girl is crazy for wanting it!! :)

Taunya and Ian said...

Well your email worked-I am commenting. You are so funny! Hocking Hills is beautiful! Ian & I need to go there before we move! I love the silly pictures you took of each other!

Our Fun Times said...

Dude, that place looks sweet!! I wish we could have been there with you just livin it up!! For real!! :) Girl, your hair has gotten sooooo long, I love it! You look absolutely adorable! Man, I miss you...can't Scotty just go to school out here...:) Love ya girl!

We Rock Well said...

Hello cousins!!! Those pictures are beautiful Ang, awesome photography skills! I miss you two tons and tons, wish you could have been at Grandpa's party! Hope we see you soon! hugs & kisses!

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That spider gives me the heebie jeebies!

Scott Parker said...

Good work angie, this is a great post! I love the pictures, good thing you were so dedicated taking pictures on the trip. Thanks for blogging and keeping the people updated on our lives.

taryn said...

We love camping and that looks like such a beautiful place! It would be so fun to come visit and go camping together! Its not going to happen with our schedules this summer, but a girl can dream right?!!

Anne said...

Looks very fun and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast! You don't look like a bum... EVER... I don't think you possess a single "bum" gene! You're way too gorgeous and put together, even when camping! I love the pic of Logan asleep all flopped back in the carrier. Cute!

ps. I'm mostly posting a comment because you begged. I felt it my duty as a friend to oblige you.

Ellen said...

Now that I know about your blog you will get SICK of all my comments!!

Can we come next time? That looked like a BLAST! (Except for the giant spider. COuld've gone without seeing that!)

Allyson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That spider!! It looks like you guys had a blast! Hope to see you soon!

Marie said...

Hi Angie! I somehow found your blog :) Anyway, it looks like you had a fun time at Hocking Hills! Hope all is well in Ohio :)

heather said...

Wow you took some really funny pictures! You and Scott are hilarious! We'll definitely have to do it again some time ... thanks for being fun camping buddies!!

Tierra said...

Wow--that is gorgeous. Looks like you had fun. I don't know if I'm gonna make it to the get together on the 18th but I hope I can--I'd love to see you both!