July 4th was extra special this year because we got to spend it with my sister and her adorable family in Michigan. April (my sister) and her family just moved up to Michigan for her husband to do his 3rd and 4th year rotations. Scottie and I couldn't be any happier about their move because that means they are only 3 hours and 46 minutes away from us now, instead of the 91/2 hours that it used to be!
Scottie and I were able to be there for 3 whole days since it was a long weekend, and thought you would all enjoy an update with pictures... So enjoy!
Sissy Time...Yes we are eating ice cream right out of the tub....It makes the ice cream better lol
We decided to try to make some curtains for her living room....Cost $4 time together priceless!
Pictures from the parade
Grand Blanc (the city she lives in) has a tradition of racing rubber ducks down the river...yes we bought one in hopes of it winning....it made the race more fun to watch LOL
Thanks Hendersons for the fun 4th, we sure love you guys and are excited to live closer to you!!!





11 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great 4th! I'm happy that April is closer to you now :) Its always more fun when you can be with family (and cute nephews)! I'm so excited to see you THIS weekend!!!
how did your rubber duck place? What a fun tradition!
glad you got to spend some time with your sis!
I'm so glad that your sister lives closer now, what a blessing for you! Family is THE BEST, no doubt about it! :) Also, you have some super cute nephews!!
yay for family! that means this coming weekend we get to see you too!!! yay!!!!!!! =) See you Sunday!
Angie, I love your blog, I need you to do one for me :) It was so fun to have you and I love that JOrdie calls the guest room "OH, BIG Scottie ROOM!!!' In his caveman voice. LOL! He misses you and I think that's why he calls it your room. WE can't wait to see you in Sept!
Looks like a blast Angie!
It's so fun to see what you are up too and to stay somewhat up-to-date.
I'm SO excited to see you Saturday!
Ang! That is awesome your sister is so close now! I will be honest I am a little jealous! I love Minnesota but sure miss having family close.
Your pictures are cute. I am glad you had a great time in Michigan and for the 4th! :)
You all look so happy!!! Have so much fun on vacay. Such a sweet girl you are--don't know what I'd do without my WW...even if it falls on Thursday.:)
Muah!
Hey we loved seeing you guys yesterday! Glad we can keep tabs on you now.
How fun is that!! Oh how I love those moments with sisters...especially the ice cream part...he he!! You can definately tell you and your sisters are "sisters" no doubt. Both pretty girls!! :) Love ya girl, and miss ya
So you enjoyed 4th July with full heart there.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment