Vacation Time finally arrived, but has now come and gone...but I still get to talk about it...so here it goes. Scottie and I were able to fly out from Ohio this summer to visit our family and friends in Utah for almost two whole weeks, and we had an absolute blast the whole time!!! We filled every minute of our time: hanging out with old friends we haven't seen in over a year, visiting with family, eating good food at our favorite restaurants, shopping at our favorite stores, playing plenty of golf and tennis, and even making a family trip down to Sunny St. George!
His/Hers- The first night we got into town Scottie and I spilt up....Only for one night....I think that's our max amount of time being able to be away from each other LOL. Scottie went camping and fishing with his dad and brother, so I decided I would have a girls sleep over with my friend Jenny who I taught with at AF while they were away. I also went to my dear friend Taryn's baby shower. Tare's Shower pics!
Me with some of my old Roomies!!! I love these girls so much, when we get together it's like we never were apart.

Thanks Tare for doing your shower while I was in town!
Going out for dessert...like we did in the good old days!
Family Pictures- While we were in town the Parker Family decided to get some gorgeous family pictures taken. I love how often they take family pics!!! Here are a few of them for you to enjoy!









14 comments:
I LOVE the pic of you and scottie at the top! Cute family pics. You guys had a jam packed trip, and I'm so glad I got to see you! I love the pics of you and your mom too. You guys are so cute together!
I'm so glad you got to go see family!! And, the pictures are adorable, so cute, seriously!! I'm glad you're home now though ;)
Love the family pictures! And congrats on your new job again! So excited for you!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could've been there for Tare's shower :( But you just keep getting more and more gorgeous you know! Miss you!
I'm sooooo glad you were able to spend time with us, it was so fun to see you and Scottie again - I miss you oh so very much!!! Hope to see you again soon! xoxo
your newest nephew IS a cutie!!!
Hey, if you let me know your blogging email, I can invite you to our culinary blog authorship.
So glad you guys want to be joining us!
Scott and Angie,
Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah. We were in Utah the week before you guys got there and wished we could have stayed another week to come to the friends party. Anyways, if you guys ever wanna come up and see the sites in Palmyra, you are welcome to stay with us.
Jordan and Charity
Well great job with that posting Angie, I know it it is tough stuff but you write really well. Thanks for keeping everyone posted with our lives. :)
I am jealous you got to go back to Utah, it would be so fun to visit. But I am glad you guys had so much fun! We miss you guys!
That is good. Are you still working on getting your teaching certificate for Ohio?
So cute--I can't believe Jenni has 2 kids!
Fun fun fun Angie and Scootie! You two fit in alot! I'm so glad I got to see you twice :) Hope all is well! And cute pics!
Love the family pictures. I was bummed not to be able to come to your get together! Maybe next year! Happy birthday Angie!
I just love all the pictures of yours.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment