Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 25th Birthday!!!

I am 25 years old!!!

So I totally got spoiled for my 25th birthday, thanks to my wonderful husband, friends, and family. My birthday was on Monday but me being the nut that I am about birthdays and holidays got to celebrate all weekend long.

The festivities started out with Scottie taking me to CiCi's pizza buffet, it's one of my favorite places to eat in Columbus.

We porked out LOL....no joke we really did!!!

On Sunday my incredible husband made me dinner and...

Invited some friends over for cake and ice cream...Scottie even made the cake! I was way impressed.

Here's the birthday crew...thanks for coming guys!

On Monday I found this gorgoues bouque of 25 roses in my office from my Dad!

Scottie gave me flowers too, and some friends brought me cookies to work!!! I was super spoiled
After work Scottie and I went golfing and I got my best score ever!!! I had 3 pars and I almost birdied!!! One of these days I will finally do it! I am so glad Scottie taught me how to golf I totally love it, and I am excited to golf with him was we get older together. We didn't remember to bring the camera so no pictures of golfing or dinner sorry!!! After golfing Scottie took me to my most favorite restuarent in the world!!! OLIVE GARDEN.
After dinner we came home I sat in the birthday circle and opened my presents!!! Scottie surprised me and learned how to play our song "the Luckiest" on the guitar for me. What a thoughtful hubby I have!!! I totally adore him if you can't tell!!!

He also spent several hours making this apron for me...also a surprise and something I have wanted for a very long time.

Me in the birthday circle! It was a great 25th birthday. Thanks to everyone who remembered and helped make it so special. I am a quater of a century old!!! WOW!!!! Did I mention I love it?

15 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had some great celebrations. I love when birthdays can last a few days. I love that you love golf, too! Justin got me into it and I think it's such a fun sport. We love playing together, even when he has to be patient with me. But it sounds like you're really good, so I'm jealous ... I need to work up to your level!

Joni said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had so much fun. I'm so impressed with Scottie...what a guy.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Angie! Looks like you had a blast and I totally agree that you were spoiled. I'm not going to lie, presents are the best :)

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!! What a great birthday weekend you had! What a great hubby you have. I cant believe he made you an apron and cake and everything. Impressive! And I had to tell you we share the same song! B and my song is also the Luckiest! What great taste you have ;0) Anyway... Happy birthday again. Glad it was so great.

taryn said...

Happy Happy Birthday Angie dear! I'm so glad it was so much fun. Scottie did an excellent job! I LOVE Cici's Pizza too! We have them in Texas and i have many fond memories pigging out there :)

Javidite said...

Happy 25 years to you!

HDVB- daniel said...

Scottie,
Hannah just walked into our living room with her computer and made me read this post. Thanks for setting the bar so high. Try to keep it under control next year...for the rest of the men in the world.
JK, happy birthday Angie.
-Daniel.

Taunya and Ian said...

It is your birthday. (From the office!) Scottie always goes above and beyond, kudos for him! Yeah for 25! Oh & love Cici's too, I always pig out when we go, one time Ian at 17 pieces of pizza-gross!

Whitney said...

happy belated birthday! it looks like it was a great weekend and day! wow, i need josh to read what scottie did for you. ;) i am really impressed.

thanks again so much for having us, we just love you guys. i wished we lived closer so we could go golfing and hang out together!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Sorry I missed your birthday Ang!! Happy belated. You did get spoiled and that's the best! I get to spoil Nate like that this weekend. I'm taking him on a three day birthday adventure and I can't wait to see how happy he is. Scottie is such a great husband to you, I'm so glad you're a part of our family. Love ya

heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good time celebrating!! You'll have to tell me about the birthday circle sometime ... sounds like a fun tradition!!

Veronica said...

Sorry, I forgot. Happy Birthday a little late. Better late than never.

Tracy said...

You guys are so cute! I love the wonderful things you do for each other:)

Tracy said...

Scottie- you did your momma proud!

Anne said...

You look beautiful!