Scottie and I babysat my sister's adorable kids last weekend, and of course Ellie (my sister's first child AKA DOG) came too....so we had 3 additions to our family for the whole weekend and we LOVED IT!!!
Friday night-April and Jordan stayed with us Friday night. We made homemade pizza and watched a movie. The sisters are at the ice cream again! This time we tried a new favor!I took way too many pictures, gave the kids way too much candy, and had way too much FUN!!!
I Love My Nephews and looked forward to them coming all week long!
Saturday- we played on bikes and went swimming at the coolest pool ever! J doesn't like to look at the camera so this is the best I could do.
A doesn't mind the camera and I got this beyond cute Pic of him...Don't you love I have his collar up?
The kids pool at OSU is amazing. It had slides, a whirlpool, bubbles, a basketball hoop, and so much more! Scottie and the boys. They are desperately trying to get away!
J and I going down the slide, he loved it but was afraid to go down by himself.
Leaving the pool, I was so impressed the boys didn't even throw a fit when we left...they are such good little boys. Their mom has trained them well!
Talk about some serious morning hair. I couldn't resist and took a million pictures. His hair was just so cute.
I gave the boys frequent presents... you know I had to brainwash them into thinking I am their favorite aunt.
Ellie is jealous, I left her out...opps sorry girl.
Sunday- The boys in their cute church clothes. April and Jordan came back in time to go to church with Scottie and I. I was super excited to show them off to my ward! We also got to have Sunday dinner together before they had to hit the road and go home.
This pic was taken right before they left....J is so sad to leave Aunt Angie
The best group shot we could get! So so so hard when you have two wiggly boys!
Saying goodbye was sad. But we will see them for Thanksgiving in November. Sure love you guys and thanks for the fun weekend. Don't you all just love when family comes to visit?
The End





13 comments:
Angie you look like you had a blast! You and your sister seem a lot alike. Need less to say, I really enjoyed meeting her :-)
SO cute Angie! You don't have to brainwash those boys into thinking you're the best Aunt - YOU ARE NATURALLY!! :) I love ya tons and think we need to get together!
Well, I agree, you spoiled them. NOw Audrey doesn't have a chance ate being their favorite aunt. lol
my absolute favorite pics were of the morning hair! what cute little boys!
Robyn Taylor is borrowing Catching Fire now, but she's probably finished now. Would you like to borrow it?
So fun Angie! That is awesome that your sister lives closer to you right now! Looks like a great weekend.
You are so funny about wanting people to comment! But it works, because here I am commenting! Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks so much for the cookies & card the other day, sorry I couldn't talk to you, but that really meant a lot. We'll call you soon to hang out
Loved he pictures. I agree with Elisa that morning hair is so funny!
Looks like a great time. Say hi to April for me.
Your nephews are so cute! I cannot get over that bed hair, and I am jealous of that pool. You and Scottie looked like you had so much fun with them. You guys will be fun parents :)
I can't stop laughing at the morning hair!!!!!!! You are the best Aunt ever, J and A (I love that) sure miss you and had so so much fun. Thanks again, Jon I blog stalked you! HOw's it going. I don't blog... I do facebook :) aprilsweety@yahoo.com Angie, I love you tons. thanks Again! April
So cute and Fun! What a blast! Girl you look so good! Can I just say I miss ya like crazy. I need a buddy, please move to Arizona tomorrow k! Love ya girl Thanks for being so supportive and cute throughout the whole AGT journey, I mean dream...I mean...never mind! :)
Okay, as fun as Angie made the weekend look, it had to be exhausting! I'm positive Scottie was worn out by the end of it:) Wow, Jen & Darin would give anything to lend you their kids for a weekend...where on earth did the huge dog sleep?
Oh yeah the little boy is awesome looking.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment