Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visitors From Washington!!!

4 comments:

austin said...

hey big sista! that trip was swaeeet! i love the flamingo picture lol cant wait to see you soon for christmas

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I love the slide show. It sure was a great time and know I can relate to the things you talk about, now that I have seen them. You and Scottie were such great host. We loved your apartment and the time we got to spend with you. Wish we had been able to have stayed longer. I am really looking forward to New Year's and then our family vacation in June-July. Love you and keep being the great person that you are. Love Dad

April Henderson said...

Wow, dad left a post. I am in shock! And Austin, what is this world coming to? love you ALL LOTS!!!!!!

Scottie and Angie said...

I know what you mean April...They are catching on. Hopefully it lasts...lol because you know how much I love comments.