Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Fall has been such a fun time of the year for Scottie and I!!!! We have loved seeing the huge leafy trees changes colors, have had fun with good friends, and celebrated Halloween in style. So here are some of the things we have been up to, the pictures don't nearly do justice for all the good times we have been having!

Dinner in a Pumpkin- So this is a family tradition, every Halloween we eat a casserole baked in a pumpkin. The recipes is my Mom's. It's really yummy and the white stuff on top is cheese...kinda looks scary but is really good. I promise or else Scottie wouldn't eat it!

Our Ward Halloween Party- It was a blast. Our activities committee always does an excellent job planning fun events!
Scottie and I rocking the 50's

Costumes we liked

Kendall and Ryan- the ball out (Chrysler and GM in their private Jets LOL)

Steph and Jeff- Rocking the 80's

Brianna and Justin- Little Miss Muffit and the Spider!

Tricia and Jon- Octomom.... need I say more LOL

The 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's- The Decade girls....I loved it and had to get a picture!

Scottie and I handing out Candy to trick or treators. So cute!

Eric in his outhouse....winner of the costume contest

Decade Girls Again!!!

Fun Weekend at the Pumpkin Festival and Pumpkin Patch
We stopped off with the Harts at a pumpkin patch, and you could take us many pumpkins as one person could carry. We loaded Brandon up if you couldn't tell. He carried 7 huge pumpkins!!!

They were so heavy!!! He even had one in his hood.

Loading him up

Finding just the right ones!!!

The Circleville Pumpkin Festival. It's kinda like a local fair, but featured around pumpkins!!! Everything pumpkin you can imagine was there... pumpkin donuts, pie, cookies, soup, waffles, pizza... ect.

Having some fun with the PUMPKINS!!!

Go Bucks....O-H-I-O! Us and our Friends the Harts

Scottie and I in front of the 1,600+ lbs Pumpkin!!! It was so BIG!!! That's like 16 Angie's

We wanted to make sure we were looking at the right camera...too funny that we were both pointing...had to blog it!

1st place...for biggest pumpkin 1,636 lbs!

Biggest Pumpkin Pie


Sharing with you some of the beautiful Fall leaves... I seriously can't get enough of them.

Random Red bush...just thought it was interesting the rest of it is still green!

My Favorite Tree- It was bright red at one point...but I didn't get a pic soon enough!

The Road where we live...Big colorful trees on both sides, I just love LOVe lOVe it!

Scottie found this big leaf and we decided we had to have some fun with it. So we thought a personal photo shoot would work LOL. It seriously is the biggest leaf I have ever seen...it was bigger than my entire HEAD!!!


WEll that should do it for now. We are doing really well and are loving the Fall. Stay tuned for Family Fun. My family is coming to visit in 10 days....not that I am excited or anything!

11 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my goodness! What fun!! I loved the pumpkin pics and can't miss out on that next year. Also...personal photo shoot with the leaf?? YES!!

Have so much fun with your family coming to town! I can't wait to hear all about it!

xoxo

Steph said...

It looks like you have had a pretty good fall and Halloween! It was so fun having you guys come with us to the pumpkin show! Everyone at the Halloween party looked so great. Their costumes were so great! Have fun with your family!

HDVB said...

Oh you two are just so adorable! I love the pics and reading about your adventures! :)

HDVB said...

Oh you two are just so adorable! I love the pics and reading about your adventures! :)

heather said...

Wow!! So many pictures I love it!! You and Scott are always so fun and adventures with lots of memories! Thanks for sharing!

taryn said...

I love the idea of dinner in a pumpkin! We'll have to try that next year :) Pretty pics, I love the fall!

Veronica said...

I love the costumes and I am jelous that you actually get to celebrate with your ward!

Jamie Lynn said...

Fall in Ohio is the best! I love all of your fun pictures.

Jason+Lindi said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!! I would love your dinner in a pumpkin recipe! I am looking for a good one to surprise my little guys with but enjoy eating myself!

We Rock Well said...

It looks like you guys are just having a blast out there!!! Great pictures - keep them coming! Miss you!

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, how cute are you guys! All dressed up and partying like its 1999 or 1950...hehe! Miss ya girl. I hope the time with your fam is delightful! :) Nice work ont he pumpkin dinner...yum, I love dinner in a pumpkin, my mom makes it too. once a gain, anoother reason we are friends...haha:)