Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visitors From Washington!!!

My Family At Ohio State University Medical Center


My Family came to Columbus last week to visit and to have an early Thanksgiving with us! Scottie and I were beyond excited to have them come visit, and have been anticipating their arrival ever since they surprise me with their plane itinerary 3 months ago (on my birthday)!
Once I heard they were coming to visit I began planning out our five days together. There was so much I wanted to show them, and so little time to do it all in! So I created the secret family file LOL (family joke) with all the most important things we had to do while they were here.
We ate at all the right places...including my beloved CiCi's. Went to the Zoo, the dollar theater, toured OSU Campus, and even did a session together at the Columbus Temple.

Our fun didn't stop there though, we took a quick weekend trip up to Michigan to visit my sister and her adorable family. We had our early Family Thanksgiving Dinner together while we were up there and had way too much fun together as a family.

Everything was so perfect while they were here, and I am so grateful they took the time to come out and see the place we call home!
I took a million pictures, so I created another post with a picture slide show! I did have to include some pictures in this post, so I can explain the story behind each picture! Enjoy.
FUN AT THE COLUMBUS ZOO

We were being like the flamingos...hope you can tell.

Lining up shortest to tallest...sad day I have been passed up!


Showing some school pride... O-H-I-O....Austin's idea


This was the greeting I recieved the first time I saw this adorable little guy...Who loves his Aunt Angie! He was so excited to see me!


Eating at Fudruckers...One of Dad's favorite places to eat!


Girl Time



We were trying to have sexy faces while we ate the pie....I don't know how well we pulled it off LOL. This time we have pie instead of the usual ice cream!!!


So this picture makes me laugh because Jordie was trying his hardest to keep us outside of the house...so we could keep playing outside! He was pretty effective.


Another hilerious picture with an even better story behind it. We were all eating Dad's famous Saturday morning breakfast (homemade waffles with ice cream and strawberries on top) and Jordie here decided he really liked the waffles so.... he grabbed a huge pile of them off the serving plate. When Austin went to grab one for himself, Jordie aggressivley put his hand on top of them and says, "I AM GOING TO EAT ALL OF THESE!" It was so funny...I have never seen him eat so well! Do you think it could it have been the fact he was getting ice cream for breakfast???


Uncle Scottie with Andrew. These two guys really like each other, sometimes it makes me jealous. LOL


Waving BYE
Well that's all for now, we had a great time all together and can't wait for Christmas to come!

9 comments:

Scott Parker said...

We had a great time with the family. I'm glad they took the time to come and I'm glad Angie did such a good job posting this. Hope you all enjoy it.

taryn said...

What a fun family visit! It makes me excited for when I get to see my whole family at Christmas. I love the stories about your nephews because I can tell how much you love them, and they are super funny! Glad you got to see your family!

p.s. You and April have the most gorgeous hair! I'm jealous.

HDVB said...

Awww such a cute fam Angie!!!!! I love when fam comes out too :) it really is THE BEST! We love you guys so much!

P.S. way to go Scottie for commenting! You're slowly getting closer to posting on a the blog someday!!! :)

Jamie Lynn said...

You are always so happy and it makes me smile! I'm so glad you had fun with your family!

Ally said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love the pic with you and your sister posing with the forks--adorable.:) I'm glad you had precious family time.:)

heather said...

Looks like such a fun Thanksgiving! Yay for having families in town. :)

Taunya and Ian said...

What a fun visit! I love having family come & visit. Thanks for bringing them in so I could meet them!

April Henderson said...

Ang and Scott, So fun to see you and spend some time with you. It was the perfect mini trip. Angie, way to go bloggin it up! Love April

Tierra said...

Scottie and Angie--first off, you guys are so great! Second, I have a favor for you. I have a group of friends who have been working for the past 3 years on launching a nationwide campaign similar to the Truth Against Tobacco campaign but for pornography. They need FIVE people to support it from each state before they can officially launch it on January 11, 2010. All you have to do? Donate $10. $10 to take a stand against porn. So go to this site, http://sites.google.com/site/fightthenewdruglaunchcommitee/ and JOIN!!! Can you tell I seriously believe in this cause?!? And I know you're poor starving med school students...but you'll be blessed! I think I'd make a good missionary...Anyway, hope you're doing great, and I'll be following up so talk to you soon. If you have questions my email is tierrafackrell@hotmail.com. :) THANKS!!!