This year was Scottie's year to do Valentines Day (we trade off each year and the other person has to do our anniversary), and I just have to say I am one lucky girl! Scottie is such a good planner and loves to surprise me! He decided we would have a Valentine's weekend since the actual day fell on Sunday. So I have been spoiled all weekend long and I have loved it!Here are some of the weekends highlights!
On our way home from school and work on Friday Scottie hands me a Family Top Secret File and tells me to open it! An itinerary with the weekends events was inside.
Friday night we did the traditional pizza and movie night, but Scottie surprised me with Domino's pizza (my fav) instead of homemade pizza and had the movie Hotel Rwanda for us to watch. I just finished reading a book about it, so even though the movie is sad it was fitting.
This is our Valentine's "Tree". Scottie decided we needed something to display our gifts on so this is what he came up with. I just loved the fact that he compared it to a Christmas Tree!
This is our Valentine's "Tree". Scottie decided we needed something to display our gifts on so this is what he came up with. I just loved the fact that he compared it to a Christmas Tree!
Then the next morning we were off to Homestyle Buffet for breakfast. This place was amazing!!! We of course stuffed ourselves.
I have been mentioning to Scottie that I wanted to go see Aviator in 3D, so that was next on our itinerary.
Us in our Sweet 3D glasses!!!
We ended the day by eating at a Japanese Steakhouse! Most of you know I love food and entertainment so getting both at the same time was the best idea ever for Scottie!
This was the best part of the show and I caught it on camera!
Sorry for the random people in the pics, it's just the way they seat you.
The Fun is still continuing today (Sunday). Scottie even scrubbed our microwave clean. On the menu for dinner is Cafe Rio pork salad. I will keep you posted on how it turns out.
I Love you Scottie Jay so much and I am grateful that God blessed me with you. I truly am the luckiest girl alive, and the best part is that I get to keep you forever!
Happy Valentines Day 2010





12 comments:
What a sweetheart! You deserve it! Happy Valentines Day!
So you will have to celebrate your Anniversary month after this weekend Valentine's!
Food is the best way to celebrate anything! You guys are so cute!
I love it! He really went all out! How did you think the movie compared to Imaculee's story? I heard Paul speak at the U and he was amazingly motivational too, I am in awe of the people that survived the genocide.
I think God blessed you both with eachother!! Ang, I just love how sweet you are! I mean that, you are so sweet, and so positive, and I just love being around you. I guess that is why I'm so mad that you don't live by me anymore :( I like hanging out with people like you. I'm glad you had a happy V-day! Good job Scott, you are the bomb.com!
SO romantic.:) I love the fun things you guys do for each other. So fun to hear and read about! Did he make those blocks? Wow!
What a sweetie! Glad you enjoy a weekend full of love!
Hey, sounds like you had a fun weekend. I like all the traditions that you and Scottie have establish. I love you both and I am grateful to be your dad. I am very proud of all that the two of you do and are becoming. Hope to see you this summer. Love Dad
Good work, Scottie! That gal deserves every bit of it! and I think the taking turns thing is a great idea that i might consider borrowing some day...
So cute! That cousin of mine sure is a sweetheart! Glad you got to be spoiled with a Valentine tree of presents! =)
Angie gives me too much credit. I'm just glad that she is so easily pleased.
Thanks for posting for us all the time, and for posting such nice things about me. I need to do a post about how good you are to me next.
Good Job Scott! All that food looks amazing!
Post a Comment