Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break in 30 Seconds or Less

This is where we were for Spring Break!!! Now I am trying to catch up with life, write a research paper, and prepare for finals. It will all be over next week and then I can fill you in with all the fun details of our cruise.

This picture is NOT enhanced the water WAS really this beautiful!




Wish we could go back!

18 comments:

The Palmers said...

super fun, I didn't know you were on a cruise

Ellen said...

AWESOME!!! SO jealous!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST!

The McBrides said...

that looks amazing! So Jealous! Love your swimsuit!

heather said...

I cannot wait to hear more about this cruise!! So happy for you! And good luck on that research paper and finals!!

The Dimond's You Love said...

CONGRATS! You got to be on a beautiful cruise, see BEAUTIFUL waters and catch a few sun rays. I'm SUPER jealous. Sunshine and beautiful waters really get me...I'm dying for spring/summer to show themselves!

Steph said...

oh for fun! where all did you go on your cruise? It looks Soooooooooooo nice and warm wherever you were. Jon and I have become professional cruisers (well we've gone on two) but I see you went on Carnival. Did you get a towel elephant on your bed?

linzi said...

oh my, beautiful! and warm...oh, it looks so wonderful! i'm happy that you guys had such a great time! I bet it was so nice spending time together - never having to leave each other for anything. It's the best!

taryn said...

SO fun! You guys look great! Obviously I'm way jealous not only of the beautiful warm places you got to go, but also because you get a spring break. In other news, I love your pink swim cover dress!

Our Fun Times said...

So great!!! I bet it was sooo amazing, and the perfect little break. Goodluck and, by the way, I just got to thinking about a chat we had awhile back, something to do with the cruise. You should call me about it when you get done with finals. :) Can't wait to hear how great it was!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh those pics are awsome what a great vacation.

Allyson said...

LOVE the water. The happiness. The photos. AND...that cute little pink sundress. You rocked it girl! Glad you had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah well you've had your fun sista and its over and mine is about to begin. i leave for Hawaii in like less than 7 days. looks like you guys had fun though im jealous well i gotta peaceout girl scout. o yeah and i finally posted on your blog yeah me

Taunya and Ian said...

I forgot to ask you about your trip when I saw you a couple of Sundays ago! How SUPER fun! I hope Ian & I can do something like that some day! I hope our dinner thing will work out!

WeFlipSticks said...

Hey cousins! I just had Scottie's parents over for dinner and they told us about your cruise. I can't wait to read more details later. I finally did as you requested/hounded (j.k.) and jumped on the bloggy-bandwagon. Come on over and be sure to leave a comment so I know you were there!!

April Henderson said...

That water is so cool. I had fun talking to you last night. Hope you are doing well with school and playing catch up. Love you lots! April

Steph said...

Beautiful!! I am so glad you got a good break. It looks like you had a blast. Good luck with finals and your paper. I cant wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at the pictures. Next time you go, make sure that you take your mother and I, so that we can carry your bags. I am hoping to do something like that some day, when I am rich and famous. Which cruise did you like best, this one or the one to Mexico? You and Scottie are wonderful and I am excited that you got to do this. I am looking forward to seeing both of you in June. Love Dad

Jamie Lynn said...

SO JEALOUS! What a fun trip for you guys. Ah it makes me want to go to the beach so bad!